Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
GhostWarrior786​

Suggestion:
pvp​

Detailed description:
In survival, pvp are good but it should be improved. Like while pvp the stuff of the owner should be with him when he died so that all player can practice pvp without fear of loosing stuff.
The keep inventory should be enable in pvp only​

Reason(s):
Because some player tpa other player in between pvp and kill them and took all stuff. It should be done so that all player can pvp without fear​

Example(s):
for example when i was playing herobrine.org server. the keep inventory feature was enable in pvp only​

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
GhostWarrior786

Suggestion:
pvp

Detailed description:
In survival, pvp are good but it should be improved. Like while pvp the stuff of the owner should be with him when he died so that all player can practice pvp without fear of loosing stuff.

The keep inventory should be enable in pvp only

Reason(s):
Because some player tpa other player in between pvp and kill them and took all stuff. It should be done so that all player can pvp without fear

Example(s):
for example when i was playing herobrine.org server. the keep inventory feature was enable in pvp only
Hello GhostWarrior786,

I have reviewed your proposal and I have decided to downvote it for the following reason(s):

• Keep inventory is supposed to be always off

For your reference, make sure to check
Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.
I also advise you to use the
Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork! :yaychu:

Last edited:

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
Hello GhostWarrior786,

I have reviewed your proposal and I have decided to downvote it for the following reason(s):

• Keep inventory is supposed to be always off

For your reference, make sure to check
Suggestion Guidelines.

We also advise you to use the Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork! :yaychu:
Bro stop acting like a pikanetwork moderator I just hopped on

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello GhostWarrior786,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Turning on keep inventory in PvP will result in loss of competitiveness in the game
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.