Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord A chat for nitro boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowFkash_75

Pika Lover
Username:
YellowFlash_75(IGN) Hussain#5506(Discord)​

Suggestion:
A chat for nitro boosters​

Detailed description:
I believe that people who use their nitro to boost the server and help them should get a chat for themselves as #boosters-chat or maybe something else.Other than that people can get attracted by this and this might get them boosting the server. Even though I am not one of the boosters I believe they should get 1.​

Reason(s):
1) This will attract more people.
2) People use their nitros and boost the server and they get nothing other than the role which isn't enough I believe.
3)​

Example(s):
#nitroboosters-chat, #boosters-chat​

M

Master_Tamer_

-1 there are many nitro boosters but there is currently no need to create a chat for also if you strongly feel the need to add this ( which you do ) then wait for community to respond

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello YellowFkash_75,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.