Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A Guide To Coins And Experience.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Hello!

If you play on Bedwars and you would like to earn some extra coins as well as experience, well I am here to tell you how to do so!

Coins.

Per bed broken you get about 7 coins. Which to get 1000 coins with just bed breaks would take just over 140 beds, which to some players is too long to wait.

For kills this is also the same, you will get around 7 coins per kill which is still a low amount but is quite fair for everyone.

If you would like to earn more coins, there is 2 methods to do so and they are actually really useful!

1. Opening crates/mystery boxes. Now some people may be confused about this but when you open up crates if you already have the item, you will be rewarded with 50 coins instead which would cover 7 beds or kills, so if you have 8 crates and out of them 4 of them are duplicates, you will have earned 200 coins in just a few minutes.

2. Quest Master. Now when you open the quest master you will find there is 8 quests that you can select, Make sure to enable them all because some of them allow you to earn coins as well as crates, you earn extra coins for playing and if you earn a crate that is a chance to win more coins or some cool cosmetics to show off.
1616521145017.png

Experience

When you have higher experience, you will be able to get to higher levels and unlock more stuff from your level up rewards and much more.

You earn experience based on games played, kills and beds. I can not give a exact number towards how much you earn per game, bed or kill as I am unsure on that myself but it adds up really quick.

The Quest Master is also a great way to earn more experience due to the fact it gives experience when completed, so make sure to have all of the quests active!

If you are unsure on what the quest master looks like, here is a picture that can be found in any bedwars/skywars lobby.
1616521311565.png

I know there is not much information but I do hope this helps some players out in leveling up and earning more coins!

What guide should I make next? Let me know down below!

Sam

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Hello!

If you play on Bedwars and you would like to earn some extra coins as well as experience, well I am here to tell you how to do so!

Coins.

Per bed broken you get about 7 coins. Which to get 1000 coins with just bed breaks would take just over 140 beds, which to some players is too long to wait.

For kills this is also the same, you will get around 7 coins per kill which is still a low amount but is quite fair for everyone.

If you would like to earn more coins, there is 2 methods to do so and they are actually really useful!

1. Opening crates/mystery boxes. Now some people may be confused about this but when you open up crates if you already have the item, you will be rewarded with 50 coins instead which would cover 7 beds or kills, so if you have 8 crates and out of them 4 of them are duplicates, you will have earned 200 coins in just a few minutes.

2. Quest Master. Now when you open the quest master you will find there is 8 quests that you can select, Make sure to enable them all because some of them allow you to earn coins as well as crates, you earn extra coins for playing and if you earn a crate that is a chance to win more coins or some cool cosmetics to show off.
View attachment 18016

Experience

When you have higher experience, you will be able to get to higher levels and unlock more stuff from your level up rewards and much more.

You earn experience based on games played, kills and beds. I can not give a exact number towards how much you earn per game, bed or kill as I am unsure on that myself but it adds up really quick.

The Quest Master is also a great way to earn more experience due to the fact it gives experience when completed, so make sure to have all of the quests active!

If you are unsure on what the quest master looks like, here is a picture that can be found in any bedwars/skywars lobby.
View attachment 18017

I know there is not much information but I do hope this helps some players out in leveling up and earning more coins!

What guide should I make next? Let me know down below!

Sam
what are the requirements for the bedwars grind quest

Killerpanda1

Epic Pika
Thanks to this I have obtained too much coinage.
Next guide be how to spend the coin :D