Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars A mode that adds special perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTIMATESYPER

Username:
ULTIMATESPYER​

Suggestion:
A mode that adds special perks​

Detailed description:
A mode which has a power called teleporter (u can buy it in shops of bedwars u can buy it for 10 gold u get and infinite enderpearl which has a 20 second cooldown) the next power is builder in which we have a brick block which u can place it in a particular angle and it will build from the blocks in ur inventory.Then u get a tnt sheep (a sheep carrying tnt ) which when placed in a enemy base will attack the bed defense. Double jump should be added which has 5 sec cooldowm​

Reason(s):
i would love this idea cause it is fun many players dont know to play and this is interesting way to make them come back​

Llamao

Great Reporter
I'm pretty sure this idea is based on a hypixel feature (I think)

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
This suggestion doesn't suit a gamemode like bedwars and would make it really similar to Skywars and it's also copying another server and it would be waste to code.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello ULTIMATESYPER,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Pika aims to not copy other servers and therefore, this suggestion will never be implemented.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.