Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A small note about bedwars

9L4you

Rare Pika
Hello,Everyone
Im gonna start talking by saying a few things about the bedwars, The Pika-Network server has good bedwars. i thought if there would be a Special item in shop every week.Like a wooden sword with kb 2 or a flower with sharp 20 and fire aspect 2 and other kinda stuff etc.pika network has a good Anti cheats but the thing is they need to increase a little bit
of its hacker detection power.(its hard to say the words,im srry) and in one maps the shops says Diamond sword is worth 32xemeralds.it only shows 32 emeralds,but when u right click it is taking only 4 emes (its not a big deal).The Urban map has a bug/glitch where sometimes
the Red Team doesnt have a shop.(if there is more glitch/bugs ill find it out and report about it)

I Thank you all
Who took the time to read through this

Regards
- UnovaDX

Luppeeyz

Banned
Well, probably all of it will be fixed on the next reset. And about the anti cheat, I think they should replace it with a new anti cheat because there already a lots of console false-bans, if they increase the anti cheat detection levels, everyone might just get false-banned for crouch bridging.

Luppeeyz

Banned
I have around 13 CPS. Whenever I tried to spam bridging, I got banned for no reason on bedwars.
Also I remember a time that I used fireball jump to jump to other team base, while I was flying on mid air, and almost land to their base. I got teleported back to my bridge then I got banned for using No Fall. So of that, Pika-network anti cheat now should be replaced with a new anti cheat so that player can avoid getting false-banned by console.

-I am lazy to make a proper suggestion :>

OP
OP
9L4you

9L4you

Rare Pika
ty for the reply.

This bedwars has somethings which are not updated.. from time to time i think. The pika fire ball causes damage. But in the some server, your own Fireball does only small damage to ur self while jumping. This server has different Anti cheats then other servers ,so there is a difference. its doesnt know what ur doing. If it detects u fly then Ban. do u know watchdog. it check on players many times before it bans you!

Its not like pika anti cheat is bad... Pika has a good anti cheat but also watchdog is also good.

Luppeeyz

Banned
I do know watchdog but the problem here is not every server can have watchdog as their anticheat. The anti cheat here is almost same as the one on JartexNetwork and I do play there sometimes. If there a new update for the anti-cheat, both server anti cheat will be replaced with a new one.

OP
OP
9L4you

9L4you

Rare Pika
you are very right sir, i agree with you about the watchdog.

I dont know anything about coding,but pika can always have the time to make a good custom anti cheats.

No offence to Pika,s current anti cheat system.

Regards
-UnovaDX

Last edited:
OP
OP
9L4you

9L4you

Rare Pika
One more thing thay pika bedwars must need is

A Leaderboard for
*Top kills
*Top Wins
*Top coins

and the coins are no use. The bedwars needs a reset and Leader boards.

-UnovaDX
thank you for reading this. have a great day

Luppeeyz

Banned
Ye, I agree.
Pika-Network need to hire a developer for this stuff. And about the escape from bans, Pika-Network is a cracked server so everyone can join and register with their custom name account. If hackers get banned, they can just make a new account to join back and continue to hack. If they are IP Banned, they could put on VPN and join with another account so that they can bypass IP bans.
Don't call me sir. I have a proper name (Call me Luppeey or Lupe)

Luppeeyz

Banned

Hellific

Veteran
Hello,Everyone
Im gonna start talking by saying a few things about the bedwars, The Pika-Network server has good bedwars. i thought if there would be a Special item in shop every week.Like a wooden sword with kb 2 or a flower with sharp 20 and fire aspect 2 and other kinda stuff etc.pika network has a good Anti cheats but the thing is they need to increase a little bit
of its hacker detection power.(its hard to say the words,im srry) and in one maps the shops says Diamond sword is worth 32xemeralds.it only shows 32 emeralds,but when u right click it is taking only 4 emes (its not a big deal).The Urban map has a bug/glitch where sometimes
the Red Team doesnt have a shop.(if there is more glitch/bugs ill find it out and report about it)

I Thank you all
Who took the time to read through this

Regards
- UnovaDX
Hello There, Please make a suggestion to get higher chance of the things being added.
- Suggest here > https://pika-network.net/suggestions/