Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A story.

Critical

Epic Pika
Let me tell you a story about a man named InnocentPlayer and ShockXLGG. InnocentPlayer had declared war on ShockXLGG's faction. Innocent then goes to make a trap outside of his faction base. ShockXLGG then goes near the trap and Innocent knocks him into a hole. ShockXLGG then tried to escape but fails. InnocentPlayer then starts to kill ShockXLGG. Also another thing is that Innocent claimed the area so ShockXLGG could not mine anything. ShockXLGG then tries placing a creeper to blow up the slab that is blocking him from killing Innocent. Shock could not light the creeper. This is where Shock had a idea. He quickly checked the factions map and saw that he removed the claim. Shock then claims the area and now then he breaks of the 1x1 place hes in! He attacks Innocent and then kills him! And thats the story of InnocentPlayer and ShockXLGG. (true story)

sheryal

Great Reporter
Let me tell you a story about a man named InnocentPlayer and ShockXLGG. InnocentPlayer had declared war on ShockXLGG's faction. Innocent then goes to make a trap outside of his faction base. ShockXLGG then goes near the trap and Innocent knocks him into a hole. ShockXLGG then tried to escape but fails. InnocentPlayer then starts to kill ShockXLGG. Also another thing is that Innocent claimed the area so ShockXLGG could not mine anything. ShockXLGG then tries placing a creeper to blow up the slab that is blocking him from killing Innocent. Shock could not light the creeper. This is where Shock had a idea. He quickly checked the factions map and saw that he removed the claim. Shock then claims the area and now then he breaks of the 1x1 place hes in! He attacks Innocent and then kills him! And thats the story of InnocentPlayer and ShockXLGG. (true story)
damn that’s actually an interesting story and very dumb off innocent😂😂😂

Hellific

Veteran
btw _Sxi, oppasexi?

Because many people call me _Sexi.