Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A story.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Bruh lol. XD I know it's also happening with you. You can't type a message because it says, write 10 plus words or 50 plus letters. Sames happening here lol
yeah xd xd xd xd xd lololo lo lololol olololol
lol ol ol o

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;

°xd i made a predefined message for this

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;

°
It's making me insane bruh bruh lol lol ,ok lol lol lol XD XD XD XD x d XD x dnuhfiu13nnui3rnogoj3rngu93nfgiuehdginedgijefbijrfnb
ok quoting works too nice

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika

°

ok quoting works too nice
Lol. Imma try bypass it I hate this stupid filter. Who turned it on? Maybe they realized people were farming a lot

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Lol. Imma try bypass it I hate this stupid filter. Who turned it on? Maybe they realized people were farming a lot

°yeah i wonder who was farming 🤔

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika

°yeah i wonder who was farming 🤔

Me 2. Why did they do this. And btw I'm still reading the 107 NOTIFICATIONS.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

°

Yes
go to account settings
> predefined message
>new predefined message
copy paste this there
and disable some things

mark "both" and "none"

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika

°

go to account settings
> predefined message
>new predefined message
copy paste this there
and disable some things

mark "both" and "none"
Oh thnx soo much ur da best