Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Ability to pause personal boosters

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
Ability to pause personal boosters

Detailed description:
We've all experienced the frustration of having a personal booster active and then realizing you have something important to do, the only option is to stop playing and let the booster run out, which can be pretty unpleasant, this is why personal boosters should be able to be paused. For example, if someone quits the game or changes the game mode, booster should be paused, and when they return, a chat pop-up should appear asking, "Hey, would you like to resume your personal booster?"

There should be a "Yes" and "No" button underneath.

Or you can send a message containing "Yes/No" since not a lot of people know that clickable messages exist..

If they select "Yes," the booster will resume its perks; if they select "No," or if they do not click at all, the booster will not resume its perks. The only way to resume it now would be through /booster, and we would have to reactivate it with the exact time we left.

This should be applied to all gamemodes featuring person boosters.

Reason(s):
We've all experienced the frustration of having a personal booster active and then realizing you have something important to do, the only option is to stop playing and let the booster run out, which can be pretty unpleasant, this is why personal boosters should be able to be paused.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
+1
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion

I have decided to Upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • I agree with all that
  • Players those who get kicked or temp banned due to lag also face loss of this
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1

We definitely need this, if you activated a booster and then out of a sudden ur power or wifi cuts off or when your ping is starting to get bad, you can pause it and use it another time when the wifi is better.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@Axteroid Since you accepted that other suggestion of yours, might as well accept this.
And I completely agree, I put on boosters and forget about them and go afk alot of times. 2 days ago, this happened with a globabl 2x coin booster.. 😭