Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Event About Discord twitter and instagram giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marfi

Username:
KHATARNAK_MARFI​

Suggestion:
About Discord twitter and instagram giveaway​

Detailed description:
I am taking about giveaway of twitter instagram and discord when you end a giveaway in discord the timing is correct in that time winners are announced and in twitter and insta like the timing is not correct at all its too late like 4-5 days so thats my suggestion to do you twitter and insta giveaway at time.​

Reason(s):
Because as i also participate in the giveaway and my friends will be waiting that when they will announce the winners of twitter and instagram giveaway like you are giveawaying 50euros giftcard and some ranks of opprison you had to announce winners in 27th but its 30th now see whats the difference between discord giveawat and twitter insta giveaway.​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The social media accounts can be accessed only by owners and they aren't checked on regular basis , although they can be a bit more cautious about this but I really don't know why this happens (like why)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Marfi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a suggestion, people responsible for giveaways outside of Discord don't have time to announce the giveaway right on time.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.