Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP About kill rewards,sets,koth loot and reset/updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djaka_

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
ezq_​

Suggestion:
About kill rewards,sets,koth loot and reset/updates​

Detailed description:
Hello, I think it's time to do some update for KitPvP gamemode because it's been almost 1 year nothing has changed except a few little things about bugs or it's time to reset. Many players have left KitPvP or the whole server who played KitPvP all the time because there are no updates as with other servers in terms of reset and updates. I hope that this suggestion regarding updates and resets will put you in the forefront of what I should do on Pika Network next.
And as for the KitPvP gamemode I think we should fix the sets and change some prices in / shop and add other things in / koth loot and kill rewards​

Reason(s):
Because people leave with KitPvP because there are no updates or some other things like other gamemodes get​

crazysteve79

The Pika
+1

Kit-Pvp needs a reset it's a good gamemode to play on, Many people left it bc it had no update and its economy is broken by player trading stack of keys.

OP
OP
D

Djaka_

Pika Member
Yep KitPvP is good gamemode to play and it need to reset in soon time old players will come back too

Status
Not open for further replies.