Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global accept BadLion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimas789

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
puretruee

Suggestion:
accept BadLion.

Detailed description:
Ok. so, hello.
hares the favor/isue/help request from me and all BadLion users on your server, Ok so first thing. BadLion is an mc clyent that focuses on helping players who uses it. ( you can search it up on google) what im requesting if you could accept to badlion api... by accepting this you will allow all badlion users to use fuetures like Printer on scamatica

this could seriosly help all BadLion users on this server
Theyr discord invite is https://discord.gg/6EZkSG
if you whant to directly contact BadLion staff
and now hares a suggestion that could increase Your players. , accept BadLion anti cheat, by accepting BadLion anti cheat all BadLion ussers could see the server ( Your server) in the server section of BadLion servers. and so they could join your server and play on it. And so, if you accept my 2 requests i bet that your player count would increase by a fair amount

BadLion api : https://github.com/BadlionNetwork/BadlionClientModAPI

BadLIon LICENSE : https://github.com/BadlionNetwork/BadlionClientModAPI/blob/master/LICENSE

Reason(s):
I whant more Ligit players and less hackers.​

maccies

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
puretruee

Suggestion:
accept BadLion.

Detailed description:
Ok. so, hello.

hares the favor/isue/help request from me and all BadLion users on your server, Ok so first thing. BadLion is an mc clyent that focuses on helping players who uses it. ( you can search it up on google) what im requesting if you could accept to badlion api... by accepting this you will allow all badlion users to use fuetures like Printer on scamatica

this could seriosly help all BadLion users on this server

Theyr discord invite is https://discord.gg/6EZkSG

if you whant to directly contact BadLion staff

and now hares a suggestion that could increase Your players. , accept BadLion anti cheat, by accepting BadLion anti cheat all BadLion ussers could see the server ( Your server) in the server section of BadLion servers. and so they could join your server and play on it. And so, if you accept my 2 requests i bet that your player count would increase by a fair amount

Reason(s):
I whant more Ligit players and less hackers.
Using blc doesn't prove you're legit and on some of the gamemodes schematica is bannable and can get you 1 week ip banned because of it.
You can inject vape into blc and use many autoclickers, but I do think it's a good idea and will let players play on the client of their choice. (not hacked client lmao)

+1

OP
OP
B

bimas789

Pika Member
Using blc doesn't prove you're legit and on some of the gamemodes schematica is bannable and can get you 1 week ip banned because of it.
You can inject vape into blc and use many autoclickers, but I do think it's a good idea and will let players play on the client of their choice. (not hacked client lmao)

+1
Wait! What! its posible to inject vape... i had 0 clue about it. : O Thx for understanding

maccies

Pika Lover
Wait! What! its posible to inject vape... i had 0 clue about it. : O Thx for understanding
There are lots of videos on it, I'm not going to link any but if you search it up there's loads lol

Last edited:

Old_Prophet

The Pika
I understand the IDEA of wanting to switch to BAC, but there are some issued with that idea.
1. it's a monthly payed service, that the players will have to pay for eventually. Pika will need to pay it, and they will want to make sure that the minimum cost is covered. Ergo, maybe Pika will no longer be a free server.
2. the BAC is not neccesarily better than the current anti cheat, let's call that PAC. A lot of people are complaining about it, but then again, TONS of people are hacking... so they should just shut up. Legit players seldom get kicked by the PAC. And if they do, they just need to understand that they are being kicked because the PAC is catching a lot of hackers for every time they get kicked. No stories about "i click 22 cps legit and got kicked" cause 9 out of 10 times that is just big BS. And for the 5 ot 10 people it is not, well they will just have to live with it. BAC will really not be much different.

Then for as far as vape is concerned: vape is integrateable in every client, no matter which one. The problem with vape is that it is "non detectable" by the current search machines that minecraft servers use. If you do a manual search on vape, you can find it within a few minutes. Registery checks are useless, because tweaking your registry is something you are free to do, it's your operating system, and you can do to it what ever you want. No server can ban you for that. But vape's weakness is the sheer fact that it is on your computer. And what is there, can always be found.

OP
OP
B

bimas789

Pika Member
I understand the IDEA of wanting to switch to BAC, but there are some issued with that idea.
1. it's a monthly payed service, that the players will have to pay for eventually. Pika will need to pay it, and they will want to make sure that the minimum cost is covered. Ergo, maybe Pika will no longer be a free server.
2. the BAC is not neccesarily better than the current anti cheat, let's call that PAC. A lot of people are complaining about it, but then again, TONS of people are hacking... so they should just shut up. Legit players seldom get kicked by the PAC. And if they do, they just need to understand that they are being kicked because the PAC is catching a lot of hackers for every time they get kicked. No stories about "i click 22 cps legit and got kicked" cause 9 out of 10 times that is just big BS. And for the 5 ot 10 people it is not, well they will just have to live with it. BAC will really not be much different.

Then for as far as vape is concerned: vape is integrateable in every client, no matter which one. The problem with vape is that it is "non detectable" by the current search machines that minecraft servers use. If you do a manual search on vape, you can find it within a few minutes. Registery checks are useless, because tweaking your registry is something you are free to do, it's your operating system, and you can do to it what ever you want. No server can ban you for that. But vape's weakness is the sheer fact that it is on your computer. And what is there, can always be found.
yeah thats true i dont rly care about the bac what i care is api xD, but you did say allot of important facs :)

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey bimas789,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ No plans for this.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.