Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice add 5 enderpearls in COMBO mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crni_

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
Crni_

Suggestion:
add 5 enderpearls in COMBO mode

Detailed description:
Add 5 ender pearls in the 4th hotbar slot​

Reason(s):
Combo mode will be a lot easier​

Example(s):
For example when you get comboed its so hard to escape it. PVP in combo would be easier with ender pearls.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Its not hard to get out of combo

But still it would be a good addition
+1

Unawarely

The Pika
-1, now that pika combo has gotten rid of the strength, you can no longer insta-die, and armor breaks slower. This means that fights take much longer, which means that once you comboed, you have a better chance of getting a combo back on your opponennt and making up for the armor durability you lost, since there are more hits overall. Also, 5 pearls is way too much, 1 pearl would be considerable. @Panas

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 I dont like the idea of this when ever someone get comboed his just gonna run away

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1, now that pika combo has gotten rid of the strength, you can no longer insta-die, and armor breaks slower. This means that fights take much longer, which means that once you comboed, you have a better chance of getting a combo back on your opponennt and making up for the armor durability you lost, since there are more hits overall. Also, 5 pearls is way too much, 1 pearl would be considerable. @Panas
yeah 1 pearl Maybe 6 words haaaaaaaaaaa

Panas

Banned
Are you sure about that? I still find myself quick dropping people while them being healed by their gap. It's not that hard to quickdrop especially to a high cps player and if the server is lagging which let's face it most of the time is.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Are you sure about that? I still find myself quick dropping people while them being healed by their gap. It's not that hard to quickdrop especially to a high cps player and if the server is lagging which let's face it most of the time is.
So you think they should add it or not ?

Unawarely

The Pika
Well you seem to quickdrop to me pretty much every fight so i guess anythings possible

xd_banana

Imo, -1. Adding 5 pearls to combo will just make the gamemode alot longer than it needs to be. Getting combo's on the opponent is one of the main aspects of the gamemode and pearls will just ruin the entire point of the gamemode. One pearl may be fine but 5 is way too much.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Imo, -1. Adding 5 pearls to combo will just make the gamemode alot longer than it needs to be. Getting combo's on the opponent is one of the main aspects of the gamemode and pearls will just ruin the entire point of the gamemode. One pearl may be fine but 5 is way too much.
its will not make the game longer because you can use the pearl every 10/15 sec with 1 pearl if not 5 then how about 3 pearls?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Zxga

Great Reporter
I don't think it will be a good addition to this gamemode

Silver Wing

The Pika
Why do u bump? ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Crni_

Suggestion:
add 5 enderpearls in COMBO mode

Detailed description:
Add 5 ender pearls in the 4th hotbar slot

Reason(s):
Combo mode will be a lot easier

Example(s):
For example when you get comboed its so hard to escape it. PVP in combo would be easier with ender pearls.
-1 I guess it won’t really help at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Crni_,

I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion was accepted and will be added to PikaNetwork!
2 Pearls are added to combo.

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.