Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add a Toystick. Hypixel and a few other servers have a toy stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walltard

Username:
Walltard​

Suggestion:
Add a Toystick. Hypixel and a few other servers have a toy stick.​

Detailed description:
So in the Minigames shop whether it's bedwars/skywars there should be a Magic Toystick that costs 75k Coins.(On hypixel and other servers thats how many coins the Toystick costs.) And when you buy it as a Victory dance and you win the game you left/right click on the ground and it launches you along with the blocks in a 10 block radius high in the sky. This isn't my video by the way but it's a example of how the Toystick works. Go to 1:05 to see how the Toystick works. I put the YT Link in "examples"​

Reason(s):
It would be fun and cool to use in-game and it's a pretty good Victory dance. Alot of people like it and use it on hypixel. I can't think of other reasons just besides alot of people use it and the bedwars community.​

Example(s):

FreePalestine

The Pika
copying from other servers
Also u will probably be banned because the video contains hypix3l ip

Mzed

Epic Pika
copying from other servers
Also u will probably be banned because the video contains hypix3l ip
I think that isn't really a ban to be for hypixel like

Literally everyone know about hypixel in mc community

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I like this idea but since it’s technically from another server Pika won’t add it, but it could be implemented as like something else and not a toy stick if that makes sense, I wouldn’t mind having this victory dance becuase it is cool. So I am neutral on this idea!

OP
OP
W

Walltard

I like this idea but since it’s technically from another server Pika won’t add it, but it could be implemented as like something else and not a toy stick if that makes sense, I wouldn’t mind having this victory dance becuase it is cool. So I am neutral on this idea!
I don't respond to alot of people but literally everything in pikanetwork's bedwars/skywars is copied. Other servers do it to. Like for example the Ender Dragon victory dance for bedwars. That's copied from the entire bedwars server. I could just be stupid but correct me if I'm wrong.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I don't respond to alot of people but literally everything in pikanetwork's bedwars/skywars is copied. Other servers do it to. Like for example the Ender Dragon victory dance for bedwars. That's copied from the entire bedwars server. I could just be stupid but correct me if I'm wrong.
Some of the stuff here is from other servers but what they want to do is not to copy it entirely like copy and paste it in a way so you’re not wrong…

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Walltard,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.