Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Add a Upvote/Downvote ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piko

Banned
Minecraft Username:
NotPiko

Suggestion:
Add a Upvote/Downvote ratio

Detailed description:
Add a percentage of upvotes, For example, if 2 people upvoted the thread, and 2 people downvoted the thread there should be 50%.

Reason(s):
I just want to know how many people actually upvoted and how many downvoted the thread as there is no way to find out,

I guess this won't be very useful in smaller threads but for big suggestion threads like for example the "dark mode" suggestion there is around 100-200 upvotes on that but I'm wondering how many people downvoted the thread or at least a close estimate

Example(s):
This is a picture from reddit as you can see there is a blue circle surrounding the thing I'm pointing to View: https://imgur.com/a/BAkDoCF

Unawarely

The Pika
Isn't this already a thing? at the right top of the forum post you can click upvote or down vote
I think they're suggesting the amount of people that downvoted and upvoted. For example, 40:3 37, 40/3

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Rodagave

Pika Member
Hello Piko,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • The system automatically removes a positive vote after a downvote has been given. Adding another statistic to show the downvotes would create an unbalance and not average it properly.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.