Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Add /auction in OP skyblock. (not /ah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krstecd

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Add /auction in OP skyblock. (not /ah)

Detailed description:
To be able to auction an item, tool or blocks in /auction /auc so people can outbid the other players, (this was a thing long ago in this server, not in skyblock but faction and prison i think)

Reason(s):
I see many people doing bidding on items in chat, that lead to too much spam or Fake bidding (the auctioneer rise up the price to get more money) so it will be great idea to be added this

Example(s):
you have 32 diamonds and you want to auction them you type /auction or /auc start [amount of items] [min bidding] [max bidding]

OP
OP
krstecd

krstecd

Pika Lover
Am i the only one but in example i can see the clock ?

khalileou

Banned
Suggestion:
Add /auction in OP skyblock. (not /ah)

Detailed description:
To be able to auction an item, tool or blocks in /auction /auc so people can outbid the other players, (this was a thing long ago in this server, not in skyblock but faction and prison i think)

Reason(s):
I see many people doing bidding on items in chat, that lead to too much spam or Fake bidding (the auctioneer rise up the price to get more money) so it will be great idea to be added this

Example(s):
you have 32 diamonds and you want to auction them you type /auction or /auc start [amount of items] [min bidding] [max bidding]
allright I agree with the auction idea I remember long time ago when it was a thing in openfactions .

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey krstecd,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.