Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Add Back Mcmmo To OPFactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Daki_

Username:
_Daki_

Suggestion:
Add Back Mcmmo To OPFactions

Detailed description:
Add skull splitter and serrated strikes back to op factions, fights were funnier and longer, people now are autoclicking 24/7 just so they can max out axes(at max lvl doing 30+ armor dura dmg) and your armor breaks in 12 hits, its not funny to pvp like that.I think most of the players that played pika when mmcmo was there will agree with me.Even tho if you are better in pvp, if you have less axe lvls than your enemy you are gonna loose.

Reason(s):
My armor is dying in 12 hits, when i switch my sets i instantly need to switch them again, with mcmmo that wasnt a case.U now can legit wear only chestplate and leggins in pvp, while when with mcmmo if your helmet breaks u are 99% dead.Pvp b4 was funnier and pretty easy to grind out axes, but now u need 6 mill blazes to max out them.

Example(s):
With mcmmo armor was breking slower like 3% dura at max mcmmo, now with not even maxed axes 7-8% its so annoying and fights were unpredictable.

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
Username:
_Daki_

Suggestion:
Add Back Mcmmo To OPFactions

Detailed description:
Add skull splitter and serrated strikes back to op factions, fights were funnier and longer, people now are autoclicking 24/7 just so they can max out axes(at max lvl doing 30+ armor dura dmg) and your armor breaks in 12 hits, its not funny to pvp like that.I think most of the players that played pika when mmcmo was there will agree with me.Even tho if you are better in pvp, if you have less axe lvls than your enemy you are gonna loose.

Reason(s):
My armor is dying in 12 hits, when i switch my sets i instantly need to switch them again, with mcmmo that wasnt a case.U now can legit wear only chestplate and leggins in pvp, while when with mcmmo if your helmet breaks u are 99% dead.Pvp b4 was funnier and pretty easy to grind out axes, but now u need 6 mill blazes to max out them.

Example(s):
With mcmmo armor was breking slower like 3% dura at max mcmmo, now with not even maxed axes 7-8% its so annoying and fights were unpredictable.
i agree fight now are like only 5minute max because player just max out skill in 1 day because of auto clicker adding mcmmo back will be fun

Stormidity

Veteran
Hello _Daki_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.

Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.