Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add /block or similar command to disable party invites, msgs and friend requests all together but fo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dytel

Banned
Username:
Dytel​

Suggestion:
Add /block or similar command to disable party invites, msgs and friend requests all together but for an individual.​

Detailed description:
Lets say this one person is annoying you by spamming friend requests or inviting you to a party similarly to someone on discord just spamming. Best option if you dont wanna be involved with them, is to block them. I want Pika to have a feature like this because I want my friends to be able to invite me or even others to invite me without having block it off for everyone on the server.​

Reason(s):
You can see in the screenshots ( View: https://imgur.com/a/FQaqPkT
) and ( View: https://imgur.com/a/ZDQvq4Y
) how annoying it could get just cuz I unnicked. People will spam /p invite Dytel and /p disband and fill ur chat. or keep spamming you with friendrequests you dont want. Sometimes when i disable but someone tries to add me or invite to a party they cant unless i enable invites then disable again. It should be a feature to just block individual players from anything​

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
If we can have something that could atleast disable all p invites from non friends or smth.. that would also be nice

Deprecated

Rare Pika
Good suggestion but isn't /ignore already something similar? Like sure it doesn't have invite blocks but it does block a lot of stuff.

Fyuka

Great Reporter
-1, you can simply disable your friend requests and party invites.

Fyuka

Great Reporter
Bruh, atleast read the suggestion
He clearly mentioned to block one specific player
Yes, but he mentioned how he wants his friends to be able to invite him, and there's an option to be able to be invited by your friends, pointless addition lol.

Fyuka

Great Reporter
um he even said "others" 🤷‍♂️
wow thanks bro I read that, but it's still pointless, if someone wants to add him he can add them even if he disables friend requests and the same for party invites 🤷‍♂️

Fyuka

Great Reporter
u dont think ive thought of that lmao? think.. that disables it for friends as well.. if u read the thread like u should have with the great gift of eyesight.. u would read that i did touch upon that subject
Sorry dytel I need to make it clear to you

Attachments

• 1659086626379.png
    1659086626379.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1659086642671.png
    1659086642671.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 8

Fyuka

Great Reporter
this guy is dumb af.. if hes the same jax that came into my vc screaming the n word over and over again after he was blatantly cheating in my game(then got banned) then it "pointless" to argue
You got the wrong guy, on top of that you call me dumb???

Fyuka

Great Reporter
read again brainless monkey.. if u have even a little bit of functional braincells u will understand
brudda you said it doesn't work when it toggles for friends relax, anyways I reviewed it again and sure, +1.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Username:
Dytel

Suggestion:
Add /block or similar command to disable party invites, msgs and friend requests all together but for an individual.

Detailed description:
Lets say this one person is annoying you by spamming friend requests or inviting you to a party similarly to someone on discord just spamming. Best option if you dont wanna be involved with them, is to block them. I want Pika to have a feature like this because I want my friends to be able to invite me or even others to invite me without having block it off for everyone on the server.

Reason(s):
You can see in the screenshots (

) how annoying it could get just cuz I unnicked. People will spam /p invite Dytel and /p disband and fill ur chat. or keep spamming you with friendrequests you dont want. Sometimes when i disable but someone tries to add me or invite to a party they cant unless i enable invites then disable again. It should be a feature to just block individual players from anything
Great Suggestion! Upvoted from my side!
By the way: If this happens again, Report them for Spamming Commands

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
-1, you can simply disable your friend requests and party invites.
Hello! People have preferences and liking for Specific players, If someone is bothering you, Spamming you friend requests and party invites, You just can't disable ALL your friends' requests and Party invites since you still want them, Wouldn't it be efficient to end it all by just /block The player instead of disabling everything?
Please Stop Post-Farming and causing drama (Downvoting good suggestions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.