Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add /block or similar command to disable party invites, msgs and friend requests all together but fo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dytel

Banned
Username:
Dytel​

Suggestion:
Add /block or similar command to disable party invites, msgs and friend requests all together but for an individual.​

Detailed description:
Lets say this one person is annoying you by spamming friend requests or inviting you to a party similarly to someone on discord just spamming. Best option if you dont wanna be involved with them, is to block them. I want Pika to have a feature like this because I want my friends to be able to invite me or even others to invite me without having block it off for everyone on the server.​

Reason(s):
You can see in the screenshots ( View: https://imgur.com/a/FQaqPkT
) and ( View: https://imgur.com/a/ZDQvq4Y
) how annoying it could get just cuz I unnicked. People will spam /p invite Dytel and /p disband and fill ur chat. or keep spamming you with friendrequests you dont want. Sometimes when i disable but someone tries to add me or invite to a party they cant unless i enable invites then disable again. It should be a feature to just block individual players from anything​

Skq1er

Great Reporter
Hello! People have preferences and liking for Specific players, If someone is bothering you, Spamming you friend requests and party invites, You just can't disable ALL your friends' requests and Party invites since you still want them, Wouldn't it be efficient to end it all by just /block The player instead of disabling everything?
Please Stop Post-Farming and causing drama (Downvoting good suggestions etc)
I have already changed my vote, and I'm not post farming nor trying to cause drama I was just giving my opinion on the suggestion,

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Dytel,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.