Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add more items/utility to bedwars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeecupking

Username:
Coffeecupking​

Suggestion:
Add more items/utility to bedwars!​

Detailed description:
So my suggestion is to add, Invisible potions, bridge eggs, and most importantly the Magic milk, these 3 things are in Hypixel bw which makes it unique but not for a cracked player like me, so it's a request to pls add atleast Bridge eggs or magic milk if u don't wanna add Invisible pots It'll make pika bw alot better!​

Reason(s):
Because pika bedwars has slow gen and also It's not that fun, and bedwars is also dying cuz of it so yea, and also pls make the gen a bit faster, Like on some maps, for eg. Macho, aquarium, and i forgot it's name but it's kind of a um, Castle type map​

Example(s):
for eg. Hypixel​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Everything you have mentioned has been suggested and denied. Mainly because it's copying other servers, unbalanced or doesn't fit the server

_Nikki99

Staff Member
As Superiorr said, everything you said has been already suggested, but it would be nice to have some of it to be implemented! But it's a -1 from me.

Sanified

Veteran
You've mentioned 'like Hypixel', whereas this is not a server made to be exactly like Hypixel. Try suggesting some unique and new ideas. It may not be anywhere close to Hypixel but something balanced and unique would be nice.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Coffeecupking,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.