Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add Pearlfight (gamemode)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boost

Great Reporter
Username:
Boost​

Suggestion:
Add Pearlfight (gamemode)​

Detailed description:
Hey there who's interested in reading my suggestion!

Recently, I really enjoyed playing Practice and when playing all these cool gamemodes I feel like Pearlfight could also be implemented and would be a fun gamemode the server would enjoy. The concept is pretty simple,
There's a map with holes, you have a knockback 1 stick with 8 pearls and some blocks, you have to hit the other off for 3x and if so, you win the game!

I will also be recording how it COULD look like but obviously, the map should be different which I will post on "Examples"​

Reason(s):
It could make Practice more fun, as a KitPvP player I really think this will make people give a try to play Practice​

Example(s):

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
Boost

Suggestion:
Add Pearlfight (gamemode)

Detailed description:
Hey there who's interested in reading my suggestion!

Recently, I really enjoyed playing Practice and when playing all these cool gamemodes I feel like Pearlfight could also be implemented and would be a fun gamemode the server would enjoy. The concept is pretty simple,

There's a map with holes, you have a knockback 1 stick with 8 pearls and some blocks, you have to hit the other off for 3x and if so, you win the game!

I will also be recording how it COULD look like but obviously, the map should be different which I will post on "Examples"

Reason(s):
It could make Practice more fun, as a KitPvP player I really think this will make people give a try to play Practice

Example(s):

Neutral
It's not a bad idea but it already got suggested a few times and it's also not very original.

OP
OP
Boost

Boost

Great Reporter
Neutral
It's not a bad idea but it already got suggested a few times and it's also not very original.
Yeah, I agree but I went in-depth and tried to make the most and showed a example of how it could look like

Form

Great Reporter
Pearl Fight is an awesome gamemode. Me, as a 3-4-year premium practice player, really loved that new gamemode that was added to the prem servers. Getting it here on PikaNetwork would be incredibly awesome. :love:

Huge +1

OP
OP
Boost

Boost

Great Reporter
Pearl Fight is an awesome gamemode. Me, as a 3-4-year premium practice player, really loved that new gamemode that was added to the prem servers. Getting it here on PikaNetwork would be incredibly awesome. :love:

Huge +1
Love <3 much appreciated for upvoting homie

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Boost,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not planned.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.