Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Add /rename to the highest rank

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Add /rename to the highest rank

Detailed description:
I personally think that the highest rank on ever server needs /rename with colors such as SkyGod in (Classic SkyBlock) a lot of the top rank players are asking for /rename

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
Because the only way people can rename an Item is by Vouchers (Item Rename) which you can only get from crates and people who have Top rank have payed 100$ for it so I think it would be fair if you add it for the Top Ranks

milad9999

Even though I no have a rank I will still give +1 because I would ask few friends to do it for me. :)

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
I made such a suggestion before. The problem is if SkyGods get perms to /rename, "Item Renames" would become totally pointless. They need to delete Item Renames from SkyBlock server and make it a winnable permission. Such as /fix voucher and /fly voucher. I would really like of /rename would be added to game. Hope they can find a way to put it into action without making the game unfair for members.
+1

likeabossz

maybe if they put it in and than have a cooldown of few hours on it

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm sorry, but I would have to say -1.
Don't get me wrong, I Love the Idea!
But you have to think about the ways this can be abused.
it may be renamed an inappropriate name, passed around, and someone can get banned for having it, even if hey are not the one who renamed it,

likeabossz

fam youre stoopid even when u get a item rename u can do that thats just not the right way of thinking of you man

OP
OP
OnelKing21

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
I made such a suggestion before. The problem is if SkyGods get perms to /rename, "Item Renames" would become totally pointless. They need to delete Item Renames from SkyBlock server and make it a winnable permission. Such as /fix voucher and /fly voucher. I would really like of /rename would be added to game. Hope they can find a way to put it into action without making the game unfair for members.
+1
Well they dont have to delete item rename cause its already a rare item and goes for 2.5mil minimum and members have to grind just for that while SkyGod are paying 100$ to have all possible commands and they can also help members with it.

OP
OP
OnelKing21

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
I'm sorry, but I would have to say -1.
Don't get me wrong, I Love the Idea!
But you have to think about the ways this can be abused.
it may be renamed an inappropriate name, passed around, and someone can get banned for having it, even if hey are not the one who renamed it,
Well people can still do that with item rename

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok, my bad. I did not realize that it was in vouchers.
in that case, I change my vote to +1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey OnelKing21,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0