Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames add /report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

veer49

Username:
veer_49

Suggestion:
add /report command

Detailed description:
so my suggestion is to add a /report command

Reason(s):
many people are lazy to report in forums (including me ;)) thats why manyyy people are getting rid of punishments so i would suggest adding a /report command to the server if it cant help to mute ppl and any video evidence u can just ban the hackers like give the access to the staff to see the reports and then they will inspect them.

Example(s):
dunno like hypixel maybe e.e

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Username:
veer_49

Suggestion:
add /report command

Detailed description:
so my suggestion is to add a /report command

Reason(s):
many people are lazy to report in forums (including me ;)) thats why manyyy people are getting rid of punishments so i would suggest adding a /report command to the server if it cant help to mute ppl and any video evidence u can just ban the hackers like give the access to the staff to see the reports and then they will inspect them.

Example(s):
dunno like hypixel maybe e.e
This Is Already suggested and denied. This Command is only possible in premium servers and may be in a small craked server with one ip login.
So the problem with this command is that people can make alts and report a player for no reason and this will also waste time of staff. So thats what I think may be its not right.

bratphobic

Epic Pika
if not /report maybe add “/chatreport” like some other servers have implemented, for people using profanity, player disrespect, etc. - bratphobic

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello,
Unfortunately this has been denied multiple times,
But you can still report players HERE

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Suggested and denied a million times, check for threads before posting

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello veer49,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.