Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add /spectate for Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Add /spectate for Elite

Detailed description:
/spectate is a command where you can spectate other players when they are in a game. This should be added to Elite Rank. It being a 30$ rank, it should have more benefits. This will be fun!

Reason(s):
Elite rank is mostly cosmetic, only the Elite kit and coin/exp multipliers are useful. Other benefits are only that some of the cosmetics that require Elite rank, can be used. It doesn't even have /nick.

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Add /spectate for Elite

Detailed description:
/spectate is a command where you can spectate other players when they are in a game. This should be added to Elite Rank. It being a 30$ rank, it should have more benefits. This will be fun!

Reason(s):
Elite rank is mostly cosmetic, only the Elite kit and coin/exp multipliers are useful. Other benefits are only that some of the cosmetics that require Elite rank, can be used. It doesn't even have /nick.
+1

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
This should def be added, I found it odd I couldn't spectate when I had elite or played on elite accounts, Looking forward to seeing this implemented.

ItsJermz

Pika Member
+1 elite is basically VIP rank rn but for 30$ 💀 give the elites some perms

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
+1
Elite is basically the same as VIP right now. Giving it /spectate would be a good addition.
Then u would say elite is now same as Titan giving Titan /vanish would be good

Then Titan and champ would be same
Then u would say give champ developer perms
Then u would say make developers
owners
And then u would say giving away pika to someone would be good

u knew that u wouldn't be affected that's why u said that now u just want pika to be sold bro ur so bad xd ;)

Lt hammerman was good arrly is bad

Last edited:

ItsJermz

Pika Member
Then u would say elite is now same as Titan giving Titan /vanish would be good

Then Titan and champ would be same
Then u would say give champ developer perms
Then u would say make developers
owners
And then u would say giving away pika to someone would be good

u knew that u wouldn't be affected that's why u said that now u just want pika to be sold bro ur so bad xd ;)

Lt hammerman was good arrly is bad
VIPs are just the same as nons 😔

Sniper_Boy327

Rare Pika
+1
Elite is basically the same as VIP right now. Giving it /spectate would be a good addition and would let more ppl upgrade to elite from vip bcuz of extra perks, nice suggestion, hope it gets accepted :D

MrRandom737

Banned
Hello JacePlayz,
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been upvoted.

ReactivePlayZ

Pika Member
Yeah, Elite rank has too few perks for how much it costs. Also, I am Elite rank so I agree with this lol.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This shouldn't be implemented, as it will be unfair for those who paid to upgrade to Titan for /spectate or bought Titan from goldshop.

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
there is not so much diffrence in vip to elite except the cosmetics so IT should be added so more people will take elite

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello JacePlayZ,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.