Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add /spectate for Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Add /spectate for Elite

Detailed description:
/spectate is a command where you can spectate other players when they are in a game. This should be added to Elite Rank. It being a 30$ rank, it should have more benefits. This will be fun!

Reason(s):
Elite rank is mostly cosmetic, only the Elite kit and coin/exp multipliers are useful. Other benefits are only that some of the cosmetics that require Elite rank, can be used. It doesn't even have /nick.

CarrotGamingYT

Legendary Pika
u add this he can finally bully me without my consent in bedwars. take it as you will LOL

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1
As Lt_Grammarman said above , there isn't much difference between VIP and Elite so in my opinion it should be added

Starhopper87

The Pika
Since elite doesnt have any perks on its own I think it should have espectate at least as well +1

StoPizza

Veteran
+1.

This command should be for staff only but when I'm thinking about it, people would easily be able to catch hackers and record easily if someone is reported many times. Will make the staff members' life easier.

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
I don't think that even titans should be able to spectate.
That command should be implemented only for staff members. not for lower ranks.
because of spectate command I am able to find hackers and report them so its a good suggestion

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Add /spectate for Elite

Detailed description:
/spectate is a command where you can spectate other players when they are in a game. This should be added to Elite Rank. It being a 30$ rank, it should have more benefits. This will be fun!

Reason(s):
Elite rank is mostly cosmetic, only the Elite kit and coin/exp multipliers are useful. Other benefits are only that some of the cosmetics that require Elite rank, can be used. It doesn't even have /nick.
It should be added for everyone

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

NallyTHEdude

+1 , cuz this tier 2 rank is just the same as VIP rank...and being able to spectate games ..would be a good improvement from tire 1 to tier 2

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Add /spectate for Elite

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1 Nice idea i hope pika will add it.
for some poor kids lol

Status
Not open for further replies.