Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Add staff ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RezznoMc

Pika Member
+1 Very very very important to the condensation of plants around Mars due to the circumference of my left middle toe orbiting around the volcanic ice pressure of hair.

Mata

Pika Member
+1

Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Unawarely

The Pika
I really like this idea but I have to be neutral just because of what the majority of the pika community is like.

OP
OP
Snowyy

Snowyy

Banned
History was made to keep players' records, if history gets clean then what is the use of history!
dm me on discord ( Snowy#7521 ) I’ll translate this to indian for you <3 .

tubbruh

+1
pretty cool , also prevents users from getting instantly muted if you got hacked like 3 months ago and got 4 warnings that where pretty close to a mute/ban

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
History was made to keep players' records, if history gets clean then what is the use of history!
Hello Indian, i am here to tell you, when you get banned, and theres no way of getting unbanned (no buying unban) and you start complaining i will litteraly shove the reply above "history was made blah blah" up your anus.
Go cotton pick or some shit instead of talking here you irrelevant survival, sad excuse of a Bengali player.

Peace and ha kar

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1 People are warned or punished when they break a rule and what do you mean you just wait like 6 months and break the rule again? And many staff applications also depend on this, so rule-breakers can’t get staff. If this gets added rule-breakers just have to wait 6 months and then apply for staff. There’s no point in removing warns or punishments, if someone broke a rule they SHOULD NOT break it again.

OP
OP
Snowyy

Snowyy

Banned
Chill out and drink some water. It's public forum so you will get different reaction from people. You should have enough patient and explain twice if needed.
I have all the “patient” needed, but for non english speakers, I can translate it for you in discord dms since foreign language isn’t allowed here. Thanks

OP
OP
Snowyy

Snowyy

Banned
-1 People are warned or punished when they break a rule and what do you mean you just wait like 6 months and break the rule again? And many staff applications also depend on this, so rule-breakers can’t get staff. If this gets added rule-breakers just have to wait 6 months and then apply for staff. There’s no point in removing warns or punishments, if someone broke a rule they SHOULD NOT break it again.
Punishments will still be on your history, so staff applications don’t have anything to do with it, you will just not get punished for (2nd) if 6 months passed

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Listen you sad retarded person, if staff apps depended on punishments i would be the staff manager by now. If staff apps depended on these then why was zMoxxy staff? He was banned numerous times for promoting suicide/hacking/whatever else. Therefore your random ass message right here makes no fucking sense. Please PLEASE research something about this corrupt server you umeducated sad exucuse for a human being.

Pce depipe random

Status
Not open for further replies.