Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Add staff ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Listen you sad retarded person, if staff apps depended on punishments i would be the staff manager by now. If staff apps depended on these then why was zMoxxy staff? He was banned numerous times for promoting suicide/hacking/whatever else. Therefore your random ass message right here makes no fucking sense. Please PLEASE research something about this corrupt server you umeducated sad exucuse for a human being.

Pce depipe random
You stfu and don’t swear. I never said they always get denied but they do have a chance to
Minecraft Username:
WhitesnowOG

Suggestion:
Clean punishments

Detailed description:
After being punished for breaking a rule, after a certain time, if you do not break that rule again for a long time and then you break it again you shouldn’t get punished as (2nd or 3rd) because even rules itself get updated and change after a long time.

My idea is that after 6-12 months of not breaking a rule, previous punishments on that rule shouldn’t count if you break it again.

Reason(s):
This mostly applies for old players, you could’ve broken many rules years ago and now you get muted for swearing once accidentally and it gets you muted for like (5th) offense while the (4th) offense was like a year ago...

This also would keep old players in the server, since they make the server fun, not some players that join, hack or just wonder for a few days and then quit.
Also we cannot buy unbans/unmutes anymore, so it’s fair for punishments to restart after a long time without breaking them.

Example(s):
Imagine you got muted for 30 days on 2018 and then you get perm muted for spamming now in 2021 because you spammed 3 years ago.
Also make it only for mutable offenses and not other.

OP
OP
Snowyy

Snowyy

Banned
You stfu and don’t swear. I never said they always get denied but they do have a chance to

Also make it only for mutable offenses and not other.
Well if it’s a permanent mute/ban then there won’t be a (2nd) punishment.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Listen you sad retarded person, if staff apps depended on punishments i would be the staff manager by now. If staff apps depended on these then why was zMoxxy staff? He was banned numerous times for promoting suicide/hacking/whatever else. Therefore your random ass message right here makes no fucking sense. Please PLEASE research something about this corrupt server you umeducated sad exucuse for a human being.

Pce depipe random
You are the one swearing and calling me a sad excuse for human being? I think you’re the worst human on the earth

Unawarely

The Pika

Pce depipe random
Well it does say on the read before applying page that punishments have something but not everything to do with your acceptance. It clearly has something to do with your application just not everything

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I have all the “patient” needed, but for non english speakers, I can translate it for you in discord dms since foreign language isn’t allowed here. Thanks
as I know talking in a foreign language is allowed on forums

i might be wrong

anyway big +1

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I hope Allah throws Bibles at your head you sad fucking excuse of a Bengali player

Hello,
Mr gentleman RyanDoesPvP! We are family person playing Minecraft.
Avoid toxicity because it affects your value to others!

NGaming

Great Reporter
@UpperGround why the heck u disagree with me he’s swearing at me and calling me a sad excuse for a human being for down voting a suggestion in a block game

LexaFTW

Banned
This would be nice, but you cant suggest anything about rules/punishments

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
@UpperGround why the heck u disagree with me he’s swearing at me and calling me a sad excuse for a human being for down voting a suggestion in a block game
Oh no? Did i hurt your feelings. I do not fucking care you moron stop crying and learn to cope with toxicity. I can't imagine you playing factions here on some other server, you would probably cry your 12yo ass off

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
ok I gotta agree with this

the amount of people getting punished in factions is astounding

"just don't break rules" isn't an option in factions
I agree. The factions community already asked to not oppress rules like swearing and negative behaviour
On the other hand Promoting suicide,racism... should indeed be punishable, i am not sure about spamming, it could be allowed but to some extent. I wouldn't like to have the chat spammed with 50 messages from 1 player, but 3 or 4 could be bearable.

But again the suggestion was denied before i believe so i don't think that will be implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.