Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Add staff ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
1-
Would be something good, but we can all agree that it might screw up the system yknow..

UpperGround

Great Reporter
1-
Would be something good, but we can all agree that it might screw up the system yknow..
Can you elaborate more please, we aren't talking about "deleting" the offences

Basically, if you're punished more than 6 months ago, you'll again get a warning and not the next offence punishment

Your previous punishments will still be there, you won't be punished though

NGaming

Great Reporter
1-
I agree, warns are given so people don't break that rule again. There's no point in warning if people can break the rule again anyways

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Can you elaborate more please, we aren't talking about "deleting" the offences

Basically, if you're punished more than 6 months ago, you'll again get a warning and not the next offence punishment

Your previous punishments will still be there, you won't be punished though
I can understand that it's not "deleting" the offences, but what I'm trying to explain is simple, if someone got punished for example promoting suicide then after 6 months he broke the same rule he shouldn't be punished as a 1st offense.. that'll basically just break the history system.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
I agree, warns are given so people don't break that rule again. There's no point in warning if people can break the rule again anyways
That's basically what I'm trying to explain, also we shouldn't suggest stuff about anything related to the rules, cause its obviously not allowed.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I can understand that it's not "deleting" the offences, but what I'm trying to explain is simple, if someone got punished for example promoting suicide then after 6 months he broke the same rule he shouldn't be punished as a 1st offense.. that'll basically just break the history system.
We aren't talking about all the rules, but minor offences such as, swearing, spamming etc

Of course I agree that offences like promoting suicide shouldn't be tolerable

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
We aren't talking about all the rules, but minor offences such as, swearing, spamming etc

Of course I agree that offences like promoting suicide shouldn't be tolerable
The main reason of the offences in the server is to warn people to NOT repeat what they did..

NGaming

Great Reporter
Rule breakers are warned as a warning to not do the same mistake again
It's a warn and not directly a mute for a reason

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The main reason of the offences in the server is to warn people to NOT repeat what they did..
Exactly.

But the point of the suggestion is to change that

Currently, the offences are there, as you said verbatim, to warn people to NOT repeat what they did..

And this suggestion wants to change it to;

To punish people who REPEATEDLY break rules within a certain amount of time. (in this case 6-12 months)

And honestly it seems more intuitive, it makes no sense to get muted after years of not breaking any rules, you mightve forgotten it also,
The point of "warning" is to warn people, and if someone repeats an offence months maybe years later, they need a 2nd warning, not a punishment

NGaming

Great Reporter
I do not think that's how rules work, rules are not supposed to be broken even if you didn't break a rule for 10 years straight doesn't mean you are allowed to break now.

Even if people forget they have been warned before, doesn't mean they can break the rule. The rules shouldn't be broken AT ALL even if they have been warned like 3 years ago.

Screenshot_20210527-142254_Chrome.jpg

As stated here, if you got warned for breaking a rule, if you are aware of if it's allowed or not, it's a mistake on your part.

They shouldn't think like "it's just a mute for the first offense, so it doesn't matter" well, it does

You should respect the rules even if they are only a warn for first offense.

NGaming

Great Reporter
What I mean is
Don't break the rules even if you didn't get a warn before

Respect the rules

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
What I mean is
Don't break the rules even if you didn't get a warn before

Respect the rules
All I'm going to say is that "don't break rules" is NOT possible ANYWHERE

people will break the rules, no matter what you do,

The punishment system currently, is a threatening system, it's basically saying you'll be perm muted if you do this, and you'll never be able to talk to anyone

INSTEAD, it should be discouraging doing the rules with warns. The current system is ALREADY, OVERLY harsh. Instead of stressing people out, let people know that if they accidentally break a rule, they'll be warned kindly and not punished

The system we are talking about doesn't tolerate pertinacious rule breakers anyway, people can't break a rule accidentally" in 5 minutes 2 times right?

NGaming

Great Reporter
I disagree, rules are NOT made to broken and what do you mean by "The current system is ALREADY, OVERLY harsh"?
Is Warning > 1 day mute > days mute > 1 week mute > 3 weeks mute > permanent mute HARSH?
It's just giving A LOT of chances before perma mute and you still want to swear?

Status
Not open for further replies.