Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Add Tags

• Thread starter Deleted member 132595
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 132595

Username:
IamBokii​

Suggestion:
Add Tags​

Detailed description:
Hello! Good evening!
I wanted to suggest my ideas. It's about Survival, I was thinking about tags like in OpSkyBlock or OpFaction... It was cool idea to add it in gamemods and there should be more tags added in more gamemods... Tags should be added in Godly Creates like Legendary prize, like a Rank box, it will look like Tag box and when you open it you will get any tag from shop but in voucher.
Bye!
Bokii​

Reason(s):
People really like to have something on their name like a tag. It seems cool to have it in colors or maybe some special effects...​

Example(s):
Survival tags would look like: Survivor, Builder, Top1, PvPer, Farmer, Grinder and more.​

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 132595

For sure! No problem ill do it next time🥱

iFkiller

Veteran
Tags in survival used to be a thing back in 2016-2017. There was a separate crate called tag crate and the tags were so cool. There was even saltbae and harambe xD. Anyway this has already been suggested and for some reason it wasn't accepted.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 132595

Tags in survival used to be a thing back in 2016-2017. There was a separate crate called tag crate and the tags were so cool. There was even saltbae and harambe xD. Anyway this has already been suggested and for some reason it wasn't accepted.
Yeah I heard of that but I'm not sure about it. I think it's not suggested but I'm not just suggesting tags.
Staff team and Owners will choose about it, but I hope it will be accepted it's still In progress for now.
Best regards,
Bokii

The prefixes and suffixes are already quiet messy.

For example : [TestClan] [Noble] [ExampleUsername] [22] <text>

I believe adding tags would make chat very hard to read and everyone would take three lines of chat, Survival is already hard to find rule breakers on because the time it takes to type /realname and the 10 people talking and taking up 2 lines each -1

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 132595

The prefixes and suffixes are already quiet messy.

For example : [TestClan] [Noble] [ExampleUsername] [22] <text>

I believe adding tags would make chat very hard to read and everyone would take three lines of chat, Survival is already hard to find rule breakers on because the time it takes to type /realname and the 10 people talking and taking up 2 lines each -1
It's same in OpFaction and OpSB and KitPvP but it's added.

Klausly

Veteran
Hello IamBokii,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's has been implemented in the latest reset!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.