Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames add tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
add tags​

Detailed description:
we have this feature in opsb it would be great if we have it also in minigames we can buy it from cosmatic shop tags can be like pro pvper like these that suits bedwars / skywars​

Reason(s):
it would be fun to get new types of cosmatics​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Skywars already have so much overpowered rank kits and prefix adding tags would be like discrimination
  • Tags give me a sense of inferiority as people has paid tags and there is no way for me to obtain it
NOTE
I do not play OPSB i assume the tags provided here are the same in the practice server,
If not correct me

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
add tags

Detailed description:
we have this feature in opsb it would be great if we have it also in minigames we can buy it from cosmatic shop tags can be like pro pvper like these that suits bedwars / skywars

Reason(s):
it would be fun to get new types of cosmatics
it would make the chat look messed up like it does in obsp, just some colorful names in the chat.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.