Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Add Transfer Gold Option

shery

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Clawry​

Suggestion:
Add Transfer Gold Option​

Detailed description:
As we all know Pika-Network has changed buycraft into PIKA GOLD. For factions the payouts usually go to the leader, and the PIKA GOLD gets added to the leader's /gold balance.​

Reason(s):
There should be a way to TRANSFER PIKA GOLD, from one account to another, as for example the leader cannot buy stuff for the faction members, even if the leader tries to, it gets added to their account not their faction member's account. If there was a option to TRANSFER PIKA GOLD from one account to another it could all work out.​

Example(s):
Example if the leader wanted to but their faction member a tag, if they use /tag and buy a tag it gets added to their own account not their faction member's.​

MyLastMapWithU

Epic Pika
I deeply Agree with this suggestion, this way we can share the pika gold with the rest of our members who put an effort on raiding/defending a base just to win FTOP.

I APPROVE!

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Not just to opfactions, to all the gamemodes that have/will have gold currency added.

sheryal

Great Reporter
very nice im a gamer slave and this would make it so i dont get scammed by runyourshordie

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Ur 2021 please stfu man goes this appeal should be denied cus it’s changing the rules
2021 sure, keep quiet perma banned rt*d, iqless kiddo trying to be good in a block game, be good irl and lmk when that happens, "og"
Shut up you random mans calls me a random but joined 2021 shush pls
Nice alt mane, didn't know it's allowed, too scared to trashtalk on main so u gotta do on alt? Damn og players can't even be counted as puses anymore, way below that

Side note: get a good suk on this d*ck and take it to dms if ur not too scared ofc. Cuz yk u gotta make alts and break rules to be as good as a "2021 rando" smh get better fr cringe sensitive kiddos

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
I strongly agree with this suggestion and I think it should be implemented into the server!

elphanteee

Rare Pika
This is amazing i agree fully with this so i can get tags and keys for my hard work
wall checking!!!

Germanyz

Pika Member
+1 why not let's do it #unban germanys #ovqrclock is sexy breh