Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Add Transfer Gold Option

shery

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Clawry​

Suggestion:
Add Transfer Gold Option​

Detailed description:
As we all know Pika-Network has changed buycraft into PIKA GOLD. For factions the payouts usually go to the leader, and the PIKA GOLD gets added to the leader's /gold balance.​

Reason(s):
There should be a way to TRANSFER PIKA GOLD, from one account to another, as for example the leader cannot buy stuff for the faction members, even if the leader tries to, it gets added to their account not their faction member's account. If there was a option to TRANSFER PIKA GOLD from one account to another it could all work out.​

Example(s):
Example if the leader wanted to but their faction member a tag, if they use /tag and buy a tag it gets added to their own account not their faction member's.​

Hornzz

Banned
+1 Will make it easier to share f top payouts with faction members!

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1
I don't really play OPF but for those who plays it I feel like it's needed

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

ir_n

The Pika
+1 would make it easier to distribute rewards and so the player can pick and choose what they want themselves

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello shery,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Gold will stay on the account is has been obtained on.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!