Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Adding 1 more version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_Knight

Rare Pika
Username:
MINECRAFT_GAMERs/Gamer_Knight/Zqqd/zLongLiverr/LongLiver​

Suggestion:
Adding 1 more version​

Detailed description:
Ok, So, Today I was playing minecraft then i logged on to 1.7.10 and I saw that you can't join the server ofc I'm banned but i saw liek this y'k the thing 1.8x, 1.9x smth like that and ik many people that don't playo n pika becuase they mainly play on on 1.7 and pika is only 1.7-1.18 So Please add 1.7​

Reason(s):
So, That, 1.7 Players can join and enjoy there play style, And The server's player count will rise as well​

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Reason: Most people like playing in 1.8 rather than 1.7, why would you want to add an outdated version.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Gamer_Knight,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.