Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Adding E-Spawners in shop instead of Prestiging (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadOrigin

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
DeadOrigins

Suggestion:
Adding E-Spawners in shop instead of Prestiging (2)

Detailed description:
Alright, This time its me

To obtain an enchanter spawner, it requires 250x of the same spawner in order to prestige.

My suggestion is simple -

Add on /shop the ability to buy enchanted spawners [/espawners] (for the price of 250 regular spawners).

Reason(s):
Why Should this be added?

See OPSB has passed 1 month already and day by day our values keep increasing, because of that we put hours up to hour up to hours just to place our value!

Say into example our last sell for Ruin was 50T, approx this would take us 24 hrs or 12 hrs per day just to place half of the amount where in this is suppose to be grinding not placing!

What is next when our sell goes to 75, 100, 200, 300 and even more, would we even sleep or even grind? or just keep placing?

The reason why we need this now and not later is to save us loads of time and for us to enjoy even more the game because right now all we are doing is placing everyday and another booster would just come! We are no longer enjoying the grinding season we are suppose to do!

Thus having this would improve the game experience and help others increase value too!

Example(s):

Either When you type /shop and you click a spawner, it will ask you which spawner you would like to buy (enchanted / regular). (StoPizza's Suggestion) or /shop and you would see two spawners one normal and one shiny or enchanted one, commands would be /spawners for normal and /espawners for enchanted!

* ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►** ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►*
Contact me here if you have further questions!
In Game: DeadOrigins
Discord: DeadOrigins#7241
Trial: September 5, 2020
Donator Ranks:
Factions: Hero
Classic SkyBlock: SkyGod
OP SkyBlock: SkyLord
OP Prison: Captain
Kit PVP: God
🍋 When Life gives you lemons, makes lemonade🍋

MiskatBD

Epic Pika
I already saw there was a suggestion almost same like this and got denied

As rule ,,
DO NOT:
Suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)

Last edited:

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 normal spawners would be useless, and then you get this post again to add new enchanted-enchanted spawners so you dont need to place alot. they added it for a reason.

Outscale

Banned
-1 normal spawners would be useless, and then you get this post again to add new enchanted-enchanted spawners so you dont need to place alot. they added it for a reason.
Normal spawners are useless, in my opinion they should of had both types of spawners in shop from start of the map and people that are just starting would use normal spawners until they had enough money to just start buying enchanted ones.
Also I don't like people that don't play and didn't experienced placing 30-50 tril weekly commenting like they know what they are saying.

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
yeah if it is to spend 24hrs playing!!!!! no thankyou

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
I dont hope they are going to accept it. Do you know why they added enchanted spawners? (to have more is value). If you add them to the store the normal spawners would be worthless, and no one would ever buy them to win the island top. And that means within the next 2-3 seasons you will see the same tread again to add more spawners with higher value in the shop. So i dont know why you all upvote this. please explain me, i dont get it. (little edit: they added the feature buying half or a entire inventory at once for a reason aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.