Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Adding extra armour sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slur

Epic Pika
Username:
slur​

Suggestion:
Adding extra armour sets​

Detailed description:
Hello, This is a suggestion to add more armour sets in kitpvp, as well as some special star items. As you can see jartex has had a lot of changes regarding kitpvp, they have had new armour sets as we still only have 4. I feel like kitpvp is neglected on pika and I’m not sure why. I think to bring pika network kitpvp back to life there should be some new armour sets that can be able to do different ability’s. I’m also thinking Of another idea, (star items) Star items should be able to do special effects with your armour, for example they are quite rare to get from the crates and you attach them onto your helmet (if this is possible) Which Could have some useful effects, Maybe some being invisible, resistance, strength, and other effects as in a more xp when getting kills or capping koth. These star items could be visual as in an item on your head to represent an effect you have, taken an idea from minecadia. I don’t know if this is possible or not but I think it would help kitpvp grow into what it used to be.​

Reason(s):

_drip_

Rare Pika
+1 should be implented soon :D Very nice Suggestion

NormalBaldGuy

Username:
slur

Suggestion:
Adding extra armour sets

Detailed description:
Hello, This is a suggestion to add more armour sets in kitpvp, as well as some special star items. As you can see jartex has had a lot of changes regarding kitpvp, they have had new armour sets as we still only have 4. I feel like kitpvp is neglected on pika and I’m not sure why. I think to bring pika network kitpvp back to life there should be some new armour sets that can be able to do different ability’s. I’m also thinking Of another idea, (star items) Star items should be able to do special effects with your armour, for example they are quite rare to get from the crates and you attach them onto your helmet (if this is possible) Which Could have some useful effects, Maybe some being invisible, resistance, strength, and other effects as in a more xp when getting kills or capping koth. These star items could be visual as in an item on your head to represent an effect you have, taken an idea from minecadia. I don’t know if this is possible or not but I think it would help kitpvp grow into what it used to be.

Reason(s):
if they add more "special sets" it would be a problem for new players like there would be a huge Nerf of out special sets but kitpvp won't remain kitpvp and turn to hcf so better they don't cuz but as special koth sets +1

Status
Not open for further replies.