Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Adding more gamemodes to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaalt

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Disaalt

Suggestion:
Adding more gamemodes to practice.

Detailed description:
Sup Pika Community,
This suggestion is mainly towards PracticePvP players. If you don't play practice that regularly, this might be helpful for you too.

My definition of "Practice" means practicing lots of different gamemodes, not just stuck on nodebuff, builduhc, sumo, etc. Those are just the essential duels a practice server needs.

But whoever suggested the spleef duel idea, I would give you a massive "You Tried" award because spleef is now dead and no one gives a f about it anymore.

More gamemodes means you can practice each one easily and get better at the gamemode quickly. 1 duel is fast and fair, unlike a real game. More gamemodes = always good! (Not always of course). It means you can practice lots of other techniques and get better at the game.

Some examples:
Adding MLGRush- You can learn to clutch, which is kinda helpful in bedwars.
Adding Skywars- Means you can get better at skywars quicker since a game of skywars is pretty long.
Maybe even bedwars- Bridge to the other side and live without getting hit off a bridge.

Just join a random successful practice server and check the duels - you can realize there's a lot more to train, unlike pika.

This suggestion is totally not because I want to play MLGRush.​

Reason(s):
too less gamemodes, could be way much fun​

Example(s):
Explained in detailed descriptions. Scroll up ^^

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Disaalt

Suggestion:
Adding more gamemodes to practice.

Detailed description:
Sup Pika Community,

This suggestion is mainly towards PracticePvP players. If you don't play practice that regularly, this might be helpful for you too.

My definition of "Practice" means practicing lots of different gamemodes, not just stuck on nodebuff, builduhc, sumo, etc. Those are just the essential duels a practice server needs.

But whoever suggested the spleef duel idea, I would give you a massive "You Tried" award because spleef is now dead and no one gives a f about it anymore.

More gamemodes means you can practice each one easily and get better at the gamemode quickly. 1 duel is fast and fair, unlike a real game. More gamemodes = always good! (Not always of course). It means you can practice lots of other techniques and get better at the game.

Some examples:

Adding MLGRush- You can learn to clutch, which is kinda helpful in bedwars.

Adding Skywars- Means you can get better at skywars quicker since a game of skywars is pretty long.

Maybe even bedwars- Bridge to the other side and live without getting hit off a bridge.

Just join a random successful practice server and check the duels - you can realize there's a lot more to train, unlike pika.

This suggestion is totally not because I want to play MLGRush.

Reason(s):
too less gamemodes, could be way much fun

Example(s):
Explained in detailed descriptions. Scroll up ^^
+1
Such creative ideas. Good job, OP!

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Disaalt,

I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion was accepted and will be added to PikaNetwork!
For now, only Bedwars is added of the suggested ones.

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.