Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Adding Pika Account Linkability

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAX_GAMER

Pika Member
Username:
HAX_GAMER#9507​

Suggestion:
Adding Pika Account Linkability​

Detailed description:
Hey As to the tittle if the things are not
clear let’s make it clear
Ok So For the people Reading This form Will 30% Chance Of Having A Minecraft Account and i will not also doubt that you sometimes can’t get your Pika Name in your Minecraft.net account so you still purchase the account to play on another server now you have your premium account but on your pika main account you have a high rank which have eg Titan,Champion So Now You are stuck To one account either you go with premium accounts and losse the paid pika rank or go with pika rank and loose the premium launcher that work with them So Its a tough choice Right So How about we add a feature Where You Can link the account eg
I HAX_GAMER A Vip Has a account named HaxiGamer And i want to play pika with official lunar as i have premium so i log in and i have linked my HAX_GAMER Account with my HaxiGamer account so it will transfer all the stats And Rank From my pika main to my Minecraft.net main Now a Huge Problem Comes How Can We Make it secure So We can do it as People Can Only Do This When They have A rank vip+ eg elite titan champ they must have a official minecraft account and should be registered by email with 2 factor authentication for email and should be on pika Now It is very Easy For Me To Log on pima without sacrificing my lunar or other client and pika to make a premium feature for vip elites titan and champs​

Reason(s):
Now It is very Easy For Me To Log on pika without sacrificing my lunar or other client and pika to make a premium feature for vip elites titan and champs​

Astorim

Epic Pika
Big no, If you want to get premium features in the same account you may as well use the username you've registered in pika, Rank transfer and Stat transfer already has been suggested so I don't see that happening either. And "linking" the account doesn't make a-lot of sense to me. Also if you want a different username and also want to have your data from pika, I recommend having a similar client to Salwyrr you can switch between accounts (premium and cracked) while being in-game.

Crni_

Veteran
Hello HAX_GAMER,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Simply won't be added as your suggestion makes no sense.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.