Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Addition of ultimate bedwars. (kind of op bedwars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veer49

Username:
veer_49​

Suggestion:
Addition of ultimate bedwars. (kind of op bedwars)​

Detailed description:
in this gamemode the people will get to play kind of op bedwars almost like hypixel ;-; .
but it is a very fun gamemode. i mean like many people dont get to play private games so something for them will be very good.
*swordsman- people can fly to a specified reach after every 10 secs
etc.etc liek HYPIXEL lol​

Reason(s):
'fun'​

Example(s):
dunno like hypixel maybe e.e​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Doesn’t seem really fun and it’s copying another server, Although Private game settings are a much better solution and their more fun.
Op bedwars is a no in my opinion.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
veer_49

Suggestion:
Addition of ultimate bedwars. (kind of op bedwars)

Detailed description:
in this gamemode the people will get to play kind of op bedwars almost like hypixel ;-; .

but it is a very fun gamemode. i mean like many people dont get to play private games so something for them will be very good.

*swordsman- people can fly to a specified reach after every 10 secs

etc.etc liek HYPIXEL lol

Reason(s):
'fun'

Example(s):
dunno like hypixel maybe e.e
-1 As well, there’re no efforts placed on planning a suggestion & a complete copy of such gamemode from a different server just won’t be done. Think of some amazing ideas & at least try to explain your suggestions in as much detail you can-

If you’re looking forward to see a new & fun gamemode in pika bedwars, I’ve made a suggestion regarding it with much more details which you may find interesting. Consider checking that one out. It’s so fun to see how so many users do wish to have something new to pika bedwars.

Link : https://pika-network.net/threads/new-gamemode-weekend-special.262831/

Also, before creating a suggestion, try looking for similar suggestions so you may just upvote them instead of suggesting something with very less details :(

crazysteve79

The Pika
If you want the gamemodes from hypixel than why are you playing on pika. I see suggestions saying add this map from hypixel, add this gamemode / feature from hypixel. It's like they just wanted cracked hypixel.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello veer49,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Such thing is never going to be implemented as Pika is aiming to not copy other servers and their concepts.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.