Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Apply for Youtube Rank?

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Should I apply for youtube rank, I'm about to post a few youtube videos soon, and I'm just bored. I'm looking for an editor, if you wanna help, ig. Just delete the post if this isn't allowed.
this is the yt channel >> https://youtube.com/@NoWhiskey
I think it has 762 or smth.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Yes you should, pika needs more content creators these days (imo) as all the og's seem to have quit (gbi, kapes, harsh, cronkers, trident, etc.)

OP
OP
Whiskey

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Yes you should, pika needs more content creators these days (imo) as all the og's seem to have quit (gbi, kapes, harsh, cronkers, trident, etc.)
Tbh, I need more content though, I can easily edit, I just don't have the time to screen record for 4 hours, for a 10-12 minute video.

iMqcro

Pika Lover
Tbh, I need more content though, I can easily edit, I just don't have the time to screen record for 4 hours, for a 10-12 minute video.
Well, getting into the Media team for sure can help you get noticed as well and bring some attention to your channel.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Ofc it heavily depends on the video ideas you have; for example ASMR videos - it takes you less than 1 hour to fully record and edit a video + thumbnail and well you easily get 300 views (based on my experience).

OP
OP
Whiskey

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Ofc it heavily depends on the video ideas you have; for example ASMR videos - it takes you less than 1 hour to fully record and edit a video + thumbnail and well you easily get 300 views (based on my experience).
I'm terrible at thumbnails...

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
I'm terrible at thumbnails...
I would like to say I am decent at thumbnails but I am rusty...when I got wayyyy better at it i got around a 300% in views and it got recommended more and more, if you ever want, you know my discord (in the primes discord server) just pm me and I can give you a few tips and some gfx packs I used <3