Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Asian proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begone124

Pika Lover
Username:
Begone124

Suggestion:
Asian proxy!

Detailed description:
in the game mode/platform area there is no such option for the whole server but I'm bedwars main so I choosed it.

So the biggest thing you can say that it can make the server better would be an Asian proxy. it would help alot for the people in Asia to play since 65% of the server population is indeed Asian. So please it would be a great thing and helpful for the people in Asia to play with low ping because high or unstable ping could be the biggest issue with any type of server. So please try making an Asian proxy so everyone can play better.​

Regarding,

Begone124

Reason(s):
The reason would be the same that 65% of the population in pika-network is Asian and it would help a lot with an Asian proxy.

Example(s):
For example, I personally get high ping on pika-network but once I try other servers I get 6ms easily the reason one and only is that they have an Asian Proxy. I type "as" before thier main ip to join the server and automatically converts to Asian proxy but when I try pika-network it just doesent work because the server doesn't have any Asian Proxy. So please try making an Asian proxy for pika-network. Have a great day, byeee.​

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Already suggested and denied due to technical difficulties.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
This would be nice but it's not worth it, and it's been suggested as the other two have said above.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Asian proxy would require duplicating the server and hosting it in asia, too difficult for them.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Begone124,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen as introducing Asian proxy wouldn't improve your connection at all.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.