Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban All Hackers In Pika There So Many!

Staffs?Mods?Maybe Dutchminer Please Respond Hackers are getting annoying to the game

• Ban all hackers

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Spectate while pvping

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tewwa

Banned
The Pika-Network staff team are doing everything they can to ban all the hackers, I can insure you if someone hacks sooner or later they will be banned! I know for certain the staff's for pika and myself just being an applicant are trying our best to make the game more enjoyable for all players! If you are to run into a hacker record it and post the video link in the report section on the forums, or open a support ticket here http://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open !

Have a great day!!!

Galaxy09

I have a question why helpers/mods are not helping if u calling them or send someone else? They just said me they are busy!?!?!?!?

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
It's impossible to Remove hackers in pika they just kept coming and coming back Believe me
I've tried..

Tewwa

Banned
A support ticket to report, no thats wrong just go to the report section and provide proof
A support ticket for idea's for banning not reporting! I may of worded what I said wrong.

VeggiDay

Veteran
I have a question why helpers/mods are not helping if u calling them or send someone else? They just said me they are busy!?!?!?!?

Do you believe that? We are all laughing in the backround, just because we are online most of the time (not
every time ofc - reallife) but we are banning tons of people every day without you even noticing while u think we arent doing anything

NotOfThisWorld

Pika Lover
LOL dude I dont know what your trying to say here, are there alot of hacker, or are you trying to criticize the staff

BramOG

Epic Pika
Look, They can't be on 24/7! Pika-Network is a HUGE network with over 1500 players non stop The staff team has 30 Members that actually can ban. Now you probs will say get more Staf Zero is working on it They need to see what trail-hepers can do befor they get helper

So i suggest you to record and report Maybe apply your self and get helper one day Like most peopel like me are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.