Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Beds don't disappear after a Player disconnects

YelowishG

Minecraft Username:
YellowishGamez

Suggestion:
Beds don't disappear after a Player disconnects

Detailed description:
Make it so that the beds don't disappear when a player disconnects, so that the Player can break the bed and get the final kill. I think this could help so many players who are having a hard time leveling up because of players not getting the beds and the finals.​

Reason(s):
It's been really annoying when players disconnect because they rage quit and I don't get the final kill because there beds disappear.​

Example(s):
I think the system in Hypixel could help :D

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
YellowishGamez

Suggestion:
Beds don't disappear after a Player disconnects

Detailed description:
Make it so that the beds don't disappear when a player disconnects, so that the Player can break the bed and get the final kill. I think this could help so many players who are having a hard time leveling up because of players not getting the beds and the finals.

Reason(s):
It's been really annoying when players disconnect because they rage quit and I don't get the final kill because there beds disappear.

Example(s):
I think the system in Hypixel could help :D
+1
idk if staff will add or not cuz they dont want to update bedwars cuz "its the fasting growing gamemode"

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Neutral
-------------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm neutral about this suggestion.

Good Afternoon;
Me

OP
OP
YelowishG

YelowishG

+1
idk if staff will add or not cuz they dont want to update bedwars cuz "its the fasting growing gamemode"
I think it will have a minor impact in gameplay if they add this but will be really helpful to players

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
First Thing: This is not an hy pixel system or whatever you call it.
Second Thing: It's just a bug in that server that if players disconnect the player's bed remains also this bug occurs in pika network sometimes.

-1 players would get finals easily

+1
Sometimes when we almost killed the sweat they disconnect and all our rage and power become useless itz not rly good for us ;/

OP
OP
YelowishG

YelowishG

Second Thing: It's just a bug in that server that if players disconnect the player's bed remains also this bug occurs in pika network sometimes.

if it's a bug why does it come so often, and I know it does this sometimes in pika but you don't get the final and it's only fair for the opposing player to get the final if a player suddenly rages and quits and all of your hard work goes to nothing

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika

First Thing: There is no rule we cant have same system, and whats wrong with it being same system?
Second Thing: This suggestion isnt about a bug, this is a suggestion to make the beds remain when a player disconnects, and if u want to report the bug: Bug Reports | PikaNetwork (pika-network.net)

+1

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
First Thing: There is no rule we cant have same system, and whats wrong with it being same system?
Second Thing: This suggestion isnt about a bug, this is a suggestion to make the beds remain when a player disconnects, and
Second Thing: This suggestion isnt about a bug, this is a suggestion to make the beds remain when a player disconnects, and if u want to report the bug: Bug Reports | PikaNetwork (pika-network.net)

+1
did u read the whole thing?
I literally said 'that server (hypicel)'
So you told me to report hypicel bugs on pika-network website. Wow what a great point

understand the whole point before replying

also I typed hypicel (wrong spelling) cause I dont wanna get warned for light advertising

NotEvenCj

If a player disconnects, they should be given a one minute time so that they can reconnect if they want to rather than making their beds disappear immediately (especially in solos). But giving the other player final kill, if they destroy the bed, is a bit overkill and I don't agree.

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
did u read the whole thing?
I literally said 'that server (hypicel)'
So you told me to report hypicel bugs on pika-network website. Wow what a great point

understand the whole point before replying

also I typed hypicel (wrong spelling) cause I dont wanna get warned for light advertising
u can clearly see im talking abt pika, not other server bugs, are u not wearing ur glasses today? and ur making no sense