Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Beds don't disappear after a Player disconnects

YelowishG

Minecraft Username:
YellowishGamez

Suggestion:
Beds don't disappear after a Player disconnects

Detailed description:
Make it so that the beds don't disappear when a player disconnects, so that the Player can break the bed and get the final kill. I think this could help so many players who are having a hard time leveling up because of players not getting the beds and the finals.​

Reason(s):
It's been really annoying when players disconnect because they rage quit and I don't get the final kill because there beds disappear.​

Example(s):
I think the system in Hypixel could help :D

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
u can clearly see im talking abt pika, not other server bugs, are u not wearing ur glasses today? and ur making no sense
I clearly said this thing is hypicel bug and u just sent the bug reports like of pika

Fix your brain

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1
You are not able to rejoin ur game if u get disconnected in solo because of that

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 sometimes I get kicked For hacks By the Anticheat and its not cool when you lose a bedwars game cuz of that

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Detailed description:
Make it so that the beds don't disappear when a player disconnects, so that the Player can break the bed and get the final kill. I think this could help so many players who are having a hard time leveling up because of players not getting the beds and the finals.

I agree on this, lots of times players disconnect when they are getting rushed or when the bed gets broken in order to not get the death as well as stop the other players from getting a bed and a final kill, there should be a timer before the bed gets destroyed so that players can break the bed as well as get the final kill and the timer length should be 45 seconds.
Reason(s):
It's been really annoying when players disconnect because they rage quit and I don't get the final kill because there beds disappear.
I can agree, If we tally up the beds and final kills I have lost to disconnects it would be atleast 500+ finals lost.
Example(s):
I think the system in Hypixel could help :D
We don't want to copy hypixel, Pika is unique in it's own way.

To add to this as a extra opinion, players should be banned from playing a new game 30 minutes after they disconnect from the game or /hub, this will stop players from using this to get perfect stats in the game even though the win streak goes, the kills do not.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello YelowishG,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • No plans to add this
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!