Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars and Skywars /myposition command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:
Bedwars and Skywars /myposition command

Detailed description:
Hello everybody,​

My recommendation is to add a command /myposition or /mypos to check you weekly, monthly and lifetime statistics and positions.

For example if players are wondering which place on weekly/monthly/lifetime leaderboard or how much they need until the leaderboard at the moment and they're in game or lobby they can just type /myposition or /mypos to see the their statistic for that week/month or even lifetime.

It's supposed to show player's current level(and position), overall wins, weekly wins, monthly wins, overall Bedwars final kills/Skywars kills, weekly Bedwars final kills/Skywars kills, monthly Bedwars final kills/Skywars wins and their positions of all these statistics next to them.

More details in Example(s) .

Reason(s):
If a player is wondering what's their position.

If a players is trying to reach any of 3 leaderboards (Lifetime, monthly or weekly) they can check their position until they appear on leaderboards, They can also check their statistics that I've mentioned in Detailed description.

Example(s):
The example is this screenshot: downloadadada.png, but I'd add more things that I've mentioned in Detailed description.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Zxga,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.