Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars basic knowledge on this server

JerryMine

The Pika
Attacking: You don't need an entire team to attack others. You can bring tnt and some fireballs so if they place other blocks to cover, just shoot and break their bed. If you want some safer method, bring endstone and pickaxe and wait for the right time. When they are not around the bed, quickly cover yourself with endstone and you can now mine peacefully. This method is really useful against obsidians and they will no longer be safe.

Rushing: Building to generators to get better enhancements for your team. Suggested upgrades from diamond generators are Sharpened Swords, Reinforced Armor and Iron Forge for the early ages. If possible, getting Reinforced Armor IV is not really a problem. For emeralds, you need 8 emeralds for first layer of obsidian. The second layer of obsidian will costs you 12. If you are weaker, get diamond armor. If you are more stronger, get diamond sword, and if you wanted to camp, just buy a bow. Make sure people does not pearl to you.

Defending: Defending is really easy. You need to combine wood and endstones to prevent people with pickaxes from destroying your bed quickly. Suggested defense is endstone at first layer and wood at second layer, because you will have hard time mining wood when you want to put obsidian. If people drops your bed a tnt, fireball it away or use a water bucket upon it's landing. the tnt will deal less damage / no damage to your defense. Get a bow when your teammate or your enemies are bridging to you and shoot them off. It is the most annoying, but most efficient way to clear out harmful players.

HACKERS: I have seen a lot of hackers when i play this game. Other than that, there is a bug that lets you break bed through the blocks without mining it (I don't know how they do that) and anti kbs are just as annoying as hell. Killaura is really not a problem because using it will get you banned very quickly.

For auto clickers, just send iron golems to them and the iron golems will remember their face. and when they want to kill you, keep yourself with the iron golems.
For anti knockbacks, use a bow and aim at them and it is really efficient.

Bugs: When you broke the bed, there is a small amount of chance you can't attack for awhile. I seen some reports and the mods does not really seems to know what is happening. Actually, it is very useful so pro people do not just do that overtime and kill everybody fast.

DISCLAIMER: The things i mentioned later are just a few tests to make sure if things are going well.
a) I tried to do breezily bridging with auto click, and, you can't really place blocks.
b) Auto clicking to attack faster at certain cps will get you banned.
c) Tnt jumps and fireball jumps are not possible. Tho, some are still able to bounce up when they met fireballs.
d) Auto clicking does not work to knockback fireballs.
e) Traps like those on youtubes are NOT POSSIBLE. You can't break ANY SINGLE BLOCK on the map. (wait water bucket on carpets and torch...)
f) Obsidian trap works on this server. Watch youtube tutorial if you want to know.

In conclusion, the bedwars on this server have average anti hack system. Things done in hypixel are not possible in this server.

Last edited:

Luppeeyz

Banned
Another thing is just by legit normal playing can get you IP banned for 1 day.