Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars needs more modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH123456

Username:
ASH123456

Suggestion:
Bedwars needs more modes.

Detailed description:
Sir, I think there should be more Bedwars modes like in Christmas and during Halloween. Bedwars should get new mode like adding some new items to the in-game shop or something else for a limited time so that players enjoy and get rid of the same everyday Bedwars games.

Reason(s):
I have heard many players saying in the lobby that bedwars is no more fun. That's why I am suggesting you this thing. Please think about it and take some actions to improve the minigames as they are also a art of your server and I think most of your server is living because of these. So have a look on my suggestion and try to add these updates from the next events.

Example(s):
You should add custom items in the shop in Halloween , Summer , Christmas events

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Christmas and Halloween are gone , summer still not here!

Anuly

Veteran
Hello ASH123456,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No proper details or examples about new items that could be added
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.