Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyWars Better Minigame Lvlup Rewards!

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
ZekromXD​

Suggestion:
Better Minigame Lvlup Rewards!​

Detailed description:
Hi . So basically I want pika to improve level up rewards of minigames. There are lots of reasons to do so.
Lets have a look at some rewards that are present right now on server .
Level 49 ( Current reward ) - 7500 Skywars coins + 7500 Bedwars coins .
Level 50 ( Current reward ) - Bold Pink colour.
Level 51 ( Current reward ) - 2 Common loot boxes .

So level 49 will give 7500 Coins each minigame but 50 will give Just a colour to flex and 51 will give 2 common box …
In 95% Of cases the person whos level 51 already owns most of the cosmetics that can be found in common boxes and whenever u will open the box u will get 50 coins each ( in 95% cases ) .
So basically level 51 is giving 2 boxes = 100 Coins .
It takes around 8k xp to level up and u can get 100 coins from 1 Skywars game . So the reward is so weak and useless and I think most of you are gonna agree.

As that being said now we can clearly see how imbalanced the rewards are . I am level 65 Right now . Each level up takes Around 9k xp and rewards are so weak . The rewards shd be balanced and I have some suggestions to improve it .
- Coins should be added on each level up of both gamemode .
- Coins boosters and Loot boxes can be increased on level ups.

Here is a example .
Level 51 - 2000 skywars coins , 2000 Bedwars coins , 2 common loot boxes.

Level 52 - 2250 Skywars coins , 2250 Bedwars coins , 1 common 1 epic loot box .

Level 53 - 2500 Sw And Bw coins , 2 epic loot boxes

Level 54 - 2750 SW and bw coins , 2 common 2 epic loot boxes

Level 55 - Level colour ( If any in present ) 3x Coin booster 1 hour , 1 Crazy and 2 epic loot box.

[ It is just a suggestion rewards can be different , More or less improved then mentioned above ]

And so on . Keep adding 250 coins each level up and some coin boosters and boxes on a multiple of 5 level .
Also the rewards i suggested are balanced not too over powered . We should keep in mind that it takes About 3-4 days to level up once after level 50 and about 5-7 days after level 70.
Giving common or such boxes which will give 50 coins Each time u open them is useless.
In simple - 8k xp > 100 Coins.
also the current situation is like everygame is giving u level up reward . ( Level up reward is 100 coins and each game gives u 100 coins ) . Hope so developers will work on this situation and Amazing Level up rewards will show up in future.
Thanks.​

Reason(s):

mai68mai68

Rare Pika
Well, I liked your suggestion, but I don't think it will be implemented because the people who are lvl 60+ will miss these rewards.
+1 anyways.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
ZekromXD

Suggestion:
Better Minigame Lvlup Rewards!

Detailed description:
Hi . So basically I want pika to improve level up rewards of minigames. There are lots of reasons to do so.

Lets have a look at some rewards that are present right now on server .

Level 49 ( Current reward ) - 7500 Skywars coins + 7500 Bedwars coins .

Level 50 ( Current reward ) - Bold Pink colour.

Level 51 ( Current reward ) - 2 Common loot boxes .

So level 49 will give 7500 Coins each minigame but 50 will give Just a colour to flex and 51 will give 2 common box …

In 95% Of cases the person whos level 51 already owns most of the cosmetics that can be found in common boxes and whenever u will open the box u will get 50 coins each ( in 95% cases ) .

So basically level 51 is giving 2 boxes = 100 Coins .

It takes around 8k xp to level up and u can get 100 coins from 1 Skywars game . So the reward is so weak and useless and I think most of you are gonna agree.

As that being said now we can clearly see how imbalanced the rewards are . I am level 65 Right now . Each level up takes Around 9k xp and rewards are so weak . The rewards shd be balanced and I have some suggestions to improve it .

- Coins should be added on each level up of both gamemode .

- Coins boosters and Loot boxes can be increased on level ups.

Here is a example .

Level 51 - 2000 skywars coins , 2000 Bedwars coins , 2 common loot boxes.

Level 52 - 2250 Skywars coins , 2250 Bedwars coins , 1 common 1 epic loot box .

Level 53 - 2500 Sw And Bw coins , 2 epic loot boxes

Level 54 - 2750 SW and bw coins , 2 common 2 epic loot boxes

Level 55 - Level colour ( If any in present ) 3x Coin booster 1 hour , 1 Crazy and 2 epic loot box.

[ It is just a suggestion rewards can be different , More or less improved then mentioned above ]

And so on . Keep adding 250 coins each level up and some coin boosters and boxes on a multiple of 5 level .

Also the rewards i suggested are balanced not too over powered . We should keep in mind that it takes About 3-4 days to level up once after level 50 and about 5-7 days after level 70.

Giving common or such boxes which will give 50 coins Each time u open them is useless.

In simple - 8k xp > 100 Coins.

also the current situation is like everygame is giving u level up reward . ( Level up reward is 100 coins and each game gives u 100 coins ) . Hope so developers will work on this situation and Amazing Level up rewards will show up in future.

Thanks.

Reason(s):
I'm not even gonna read cuz ik this is good and people will love more then just trash loot boxes

crazysteve79

The Pika
+1
Indeed they are bad rewards for high level players. and if it gets accepted please give us the previous rewards.

xKav

Pika Lover
I'm too lazy to read but I upvoted anyways coz y not :))
P.S.- it sounds cool