Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Brazilian chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoming

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Zoming

Suggestion:
Brazilian chat.

Detailed description:
Hello guys, here I am again, so I would like to ask some discord moderator or something, to add a chat for Brazilians, there are actually many Brazilians on the server, I am one of them and I have even seen a staff who is Brazilian, it would be nice to have one easiest way to communicate on discord, you should add that.​

Reason(s):
Too many players are Brazilian, it would be nice an brazilian chat on discord​

Example(s):
I dont have an example ¬.¬

moxxy17

Banned
Hello Zoming.

I'm quite sure players are allowed to talk in foreign languages in public-chat on Pika's discord.
But I do agree with this, they should definitely add a foreign-language chat on the discord, to make it easier for people who don't speak English/don't mainly speak English.

+1

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Zoming

Suggestion:
Brazilian chat.

Detailed description:
Hello guys, here I am again, so I would like to ask some discord moderator or something, to add a chat for Brazilians, there are actually many Brazilians on the server, I am one of them and I have even seen a staff who is Brazilian, it would be nice to have one easiest way to communicate on discord, you should add that.

Reason(s):
Too many players are Brazilian, it would be nice an brazilian chat on discord

Example(s):
I dont have an example ¬.¬
-1 really it would take a lot of channels if it was language specific and it will be nearly impossible to moderate all and would simply take up channels. Instead a foreign language chat is good.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
i think you mean Portuguese,
Then Romanian, Latvian, Estonian, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Turkish, Arabic, Hungarian, Tjech, Russian, Bosnian, Croatian, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog, Bissaya, Slovakian, Greek, Yiddish, should be added too. I probably forgot a few :-)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Zoming,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.