Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Bring Back Old Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Bring Back Old Privacy

Detailed description:
[ /plot deny * ]command is the best way to protect your plot from annoying players/spy/bothering

Reason(s):
UpperGround is freaking god damn annoying making many alts and spying my plot and sending too many players to my plot and which is my privacy keep losing at all ways and this server creative really need a privacy fix because /plot deny * was disabled and i want it get back and making the creative have a privacy because this creative having a privacy issues and can you please disable the enderpearls because enderpearls player can get out of the cage and UpperGround is keeping bothering me all time and my game really trashy
would you warn him for keeping bothering me all time.
because he is doing this very endless and abusing

we want a privacy.

OP
OP
Flat_Earth

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
in fact this creative 3 very failure of updates. privacy was broked up. unlikely creative 1-2 have a great privacy and able to access command /plot deny * i wish staffs could fix this problem

OP
OP
Flat_Earth

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
and also remove /sethome because this is the one thing... also spy could go see it the plot behind by doing /sethome on the road and ranked players could have a /sethome command and must to remove permission /sethome for less rank player

UpperGround

Great Reporter
UpperGround is freaking god damn annoying making many alts and spying my plot
i admit im annoying and im not creating alts, they were all ready there waiting for their turn, i stopped creating new account for like 4 months, anyways,
making many alts
FlatVSUpperButt (great name for a alt, for a ranked player to create)
enderpearls because enderpearls player can get out of the cage and UpperGround is keeping bothering
im not using enderpearls firstly, im just doing /p h ***** (u know) which is no one is denied at all,
sending too many players to my plot
firstly i never send "any single person" to your plot, i dont know where this idea came to your mind,
in fact this creative 3 very failure of updates. privacy was broked up. unlikely creative 1-2 have a great privacy and able to access command /plot deny * i wish staffs could fix this problem
agree about that

UpperGround

Great Reporter
and stop calling me Imposter, just because one of my alts name has "Flat" in it doesnt means that im a imposter lol, u were calling me imposter, and i said "did i said "im flat earth" because thats impersonating" then u said "wow you are now really impersonating?" lel

Luppeeyz

Banned
@UpperGround, If you agree with him that privacy was broken then why did you have to annoy him at first. Cause there people like you so that the privacy is now broken, following by you, create a bunch of alts with random name that related to others name and join the gamemode and start making attention so that both player with a similar name can be noticed by other players. I saw you using Flat on your alts and started to annoy him, I was like why? Are you jellous? Or can't you just join with your main account?
Cause this isn't my problems and just my opinoin in mind, i won't go too far on it.

OP
OP
Flat_Earth

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
i admit im annoying and im not creating alts, they were all ready there waiting for their turn, i stopped creating new account for like 4 months, anyways,

FlatVSUpperButt (great name for a alt, for a ranked player to create)

im not using enderpearls firstly, im just doing /p h ***** (u know) which is no one is denied at all,

firstly i never send "any single person" to your plot, i dont know where this idea came to your mind,

agree about that
you stupid liar and u send Some3Body and i saw it

OP
OP
Flat_Earth

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
and i saw u and Some3Body on my hovercraft and Some3Body going away ahead on my primary plot as freak u made it

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Flat_Earth,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.