Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Bring it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Suggestion:
Bring it back

Detailed description:
I think that donators should be able to use &k and &l in their nicks, it wouldn't change a server alot , but it would make people happy. Also i think that you should allow more characters in renaming stuff, a lot of the times i think of a great rename, but its has more then 30 characters and i think that other people feel the same away about this.

Reason(s):
It would make the server more unique, and it would bring back the old vibe to it.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
+1 if they give permissions to use more characters than 30 chat will go ham and be spammed all the time . but still great edition to the game

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
+1 if they give permissions to use more characters than 30 chat will go ham and be spammed all the time . but still great edition to the game
Thats why we also need more staff for OPFactions, entire staff team except dagode is playing OPSB/KitPvP, don't get me wrong , KitPvP needs staff more then any other server IMO , but OPSB? It really doesn't need 3-4 staff to be online at the same time.. Also when i msg some of them they don't even respond so they are either afk or ignoring players. If there is active staff on server then "spamming" shouldn't be a problem cause they can fix that really fast.

dontchatcrud

Banned
I do not agree with this. i believe this permission being taken away from us makes the chat easier to read. it makes the chat less clunkier and can make it more clear for one of the non donors to read. -1

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Thats why we also need more staff for OPFactions, entire staff team except dagode is playing OPSB/KitPvP, don't get me wrong , KitPvP needs staff more then any other server IMO , but OPSB? It really doesn't need 3-4 staff to be online at the same time.. Also when i msg some of them they don't even respond so they are either afk or ignoring players. If there is active staff on server then "spamming" shouldn't be a problem cause they can fix that really fast.
i mean, if they hadn't denied me 4th time i would be a great staff member...

TheSavior

Banned
+1
Not &k because donators with troll, but &l for sure.
For characters, I think 40, or 50, because renames right now are horrible. I would like to see this implemented.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
+1
Not &Ok because donators with troll, but &l for sure.
For characters, I think 40, or 50, because renames right now are horrible. I would like to see this implemented.
Yes, It's horrible. You can only add some effect to your rename and thats sucks!

StoPizza

Veteran
I don't know about you guys but I like it. I would like to see me with &i. It's a +1 from me.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey NutChunky,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.