Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars bring the old vamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokifuz

Pika Member
Username:
lokifuzz​

Suggestion:
bring the old vamp​

Detailed description:
i have been playing Pikanetwork since last year and i like skywars alot but recently the vamp is not working we need the old vamp back. we wasted our 100k+ coins withouth the vamp skywars is boring​

Reason(s):
no vamp= boring​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Down vote . Even though I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lokifuz

lokifuz

Pika Member
Username:
lokifuzz

Suggestion:
bring the old vamp

Detailed description:
i have been playing Pikanetwork since last year and i like skywars alot but recently the vamp is not working we need the old vamp back. we wasted our 100k+ coins withouth the vamp skywars is boring

Reason(s):
no vamp= boring

Vamp hasn't been nerfed, instead it has been fixed to work like it was supposed to and make it bb

Vamp hasn't been nerfed, instead it has been fixed to work like it was supposed to and make it balanced
prevous vamp was good THE RECENT VAMP NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IT DOESNOT GIVE a single heart

prospxrs_

Pika Lover
The previous "vamp" was just crazy and the vamp now is actually perfect. Its how the vamp should work + its not nerfed its fixed
As the vamp got fixed some ppl who have lower vamp lvls also have a chance to win in a fight against vamp abusers from past
prevous vamp was good THE RECENT VAMP NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IT DOESNOT GIVE a single heart
So I appreciate the change in the vamp system and stop complaining about it being nerfed

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Lokiii,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Old vamp vamp was fixed, not nerfed.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.